Chapter 66

Chapter 66: The Chuunibyou Sick Teenager

Mo Hantian had played on the Korean server for a long time and had reached the 3,000 segment. Due to his outstanding record, this wasn’t the first time he encountered a scout of a professional club.

He couldn’t say that he was Chinese and already a professional player, so he made up the lie that he was an intelligent AI robot from the future. The scouts from South Korea thought he was mentally ill and didn’t continue to harass him.

The scout of the TQ Club watched as M007 on his friends list immediately started a new ranking round and couldn’t help complaining. “This person is either mentally ill or the side account of a professional player, right?”

He sent the video of this game to the head coach of TQ. The head coach quickly watched the video of the game and said, “His reaction speed and marksmanship accuracy are at the level of a professional player at first glance. He should be the side account of a professional player from a club who is practicing. Continue to pay attention to him.”

He clicked to follow his friend M007 so that he would receive a system notification when the other person was online.

At this time, Mo Hantian had already started the next game quickly.

His winning percentage was too high so among the teammates he matched with in this game, there was a name that Jiang Shaoyu was very familiar with: Winner02.

Wasn’t this Pei Feng’s account in the Korean server? Then the chenchen should be Shu Chen?

Jiang Shaoyu thought about what he told Pei Feng a few days ago. “If I am away, take Chen Chen to play the rankings when you are idle.”

He wanted Pei Feng to help Shu Chen adapt to the environment of the national team as soon as possible and rebuild his confidence. This afternoon, Pei Feng didn’t watch any videos and he was indeed idle. He happened to play the rankings with Shu Chen. It was easy to be recognized by fans on the national server so he took Shu Chen to the Korean server.

In other words, Mo Hantian, Pei Feng and Shu Chen happened to be matched together!

The people on the enemy team definitely wouldn’t be weak and there was a high probability that there would be professional players lining up as a duo or trio.

Mo Hantian copied and pasted a line of Korean in the team channel: I play sniper, thank you.

Pei Feng understood Korean and also typed in Korean: Brother, I play sniper. Thank you.

Mo Hantian: I can only play sniper and nothing else. Cry, Oppa, please let me. [Grievances.jpg].

Jiang Shaoyu: “……”

Oh, it changed from intelligent robot Mo Hantian to little princess Mo Hantian?

This girlish cute emoji pack was very handy.

Coach Lin saw this scene and had an embarrassed expression of ‘I can’t save you, child’.

In the training room of the national team, Pei Feng chucked. “This person is pretending to be cute but doesn’t look like it at all. It is estimated that he is a big man who is pretending.”

Shu Chen asked in a low voice, “Then do you want to give the sniper position to him?”

Pei Feng shrugged indifferently and typed in Korean: Whatever you want. I’ll fill in any position.

Mo Hantian: Oppa, you are so good. Thank you, Oppa. [Flowers.jpg]

The other two teammates chose charger and assaulter respectively so Pei Feng filled in the position of scout.