Chapter 148

At the scene of the game, the two Japanese commentators finally reacted. "Congratulations to the Huaguo team for winning the sixth Asian Championships!"

"This is really an unexpected result. Team Huaguo won 4 maps in a row in today's game, and even won the Crystal Cave and the Mist City at South Korea's home court!"

"It's unbelievable that they beat the Asian hegemony South Korea!"

The two domestic commentators were so excited that their voices trembled, "Team Hua Guo really won the championship!"

"This is the first time we have participated in the Asian Championships, and it is also the first time that the Huaguo team has won a trophy in a world event! I believe that this day is a memorable day for everyone who pays attention to e-sports! We finally broke through the curse of zero trophies!"

"Yes, the national team players led by Coach Jiang, let two chase four, and unexpectedly defeated the once invincible enemy — the Korean team! They have created miracles, they are really amazing!"

"Coach Jiang's tactical strategy is really amazing! At the beginning of Ban, I also wondered if he gave up the championship and wanted to play a practice match with the Korean team? It was not until the end that I found out — he did not give up the championship, he has a serial plan, and the coach of the Korean team has been introduced into his trap!"

"Today's map BP will become a classic case in the history of competitions! This Asian Championships is also the battle for fame of our new national team coach, God Wing Jiang Shaoyu!"

The two commentators were crazy about Jiang Shaoyu. But their claims are indeed in line with the facts, and there is nothing wrong with exaggerating.

Anyone who has watched the game knows that Jiang Shaoyu's tactical layout is the most important for Huaguo to win. He predicted the opponent's strategy, countered it, and the psychological warfare in the later period broke the Korean team's mentality, and won this final by surprise!

In the live broadcast room, Jiang Shaoyu's fans were so excited that tears filled their eyes — as expected of their favorite God Wing, after leaving the e-sports circle for five years, he is still the king when he returns!

The barrage area was filled with 666.

[From today onwards, I want to be a fan of God Wing]

[The coach of our national team is the most handsome!]

[If there is a coach PK link, Hua Guo can still win the championship~]

[Coach Jiang YYDS!]

In the soundproof room at the game site, several members of the South Korean team stared blankly and couldn't believe the result. Coach Han, who was on the coaching bench under the stage, was ashen-faced, he could already imagine how the country would scold him! Maybe he can't keep his position as coach of the national team!

Hua Ran jumped up excitedly in Huaguo's soundproof room, walked to Shu Chen's side and hugged him in two steps. "Brother Chen, we won hahahaha!"

Shu Chen: "......"

The charger and medic are one on the far left and one on the left, the farthest apart. Does this guy have to run so far to hug a sociophobic? Why don't you hug Pei Feng next to you?

Shu Chen's ears turned red, but seeing Huahua's excitement, he didn't feel embarrassed to push him away.

The kid next to him was so excited that he almost cried, and Qin Xueyao also had red eyes. On the other hand, Pei Feng stood up very calmly, smiled and said, "Everyone is doing well, we are the champions!"