༄ 𝐆𝐄𝐓𝐀𝐖𝐀𝐘 𝐂𝐀𝐑

KALI GRIFFINshowed up out of nowhere

KALI GRIFFIN
showed up out of nowhere. nobody quite knew exactly how it happened, or when, but ever since the moment she suddenly turned up in town, she has been the most talked about teen in hawkins. robberies, break-ins, fights, arguments — there is always something going on, and nothing ever seems to happen about it. she is the criminal in town, and everybody knows her name.

NANCY WHEELER
has always tried keeping her distance from the girl. like all the hawkins high schoolers, she holds a fear for kali — the way she snaps out of nowhere, the way she giggles like an honest sociopath, the way she never gets caught. she's crazy, and nancy wants nothing to do with her. she doesn't find her amusing, she doesn't find her cool, she doesn't find her clever. though, a small part of her has always been slightly curious about her.

AND THAT
part, once a miniature ball hidden deep inside of her soul, expands massively when a middle school boy goes missing, when children start getting snatched. nancy starts to grow more curious of kali, and soon realises that she may not be just as she seems.

zoë kravitz as
Kali Griffin

julian hilliard asCole Griffin

julian hilliard as
Cole Griffin

julian hilliard asCole Griffin

— DISCLAIMER
i do not own any of the stranger things plot lines or characters, and the gifs of julian and zoë are ones i found on google.

— TRIGGER WARNING
themes that include violence and homophobia.

— AUTHORʼS NOTE
i let y'all choose this one and i'm so happy you have taste!! this is going to be so exciting t9 write because i love kali, and yes i'm aware that there's already a character on the show with that name, but we'll cross that bridge when we come to it. the name kali just fits her perfectly and there's no way i'm changing it for a character with a single episode of screen time. anyways, i really hope you enjoy this story.
love, tay </3