2.The Letters from No One, The Keeper of the Keys

(An owl with a letter in it talons flies over the houses and drop the letter, which flies right through the mail slot. Harry went to go gets the mail and sees a letter addressed to her, "Ms. H. Potter, The Cupboard under the Stairs, 4, Privet Drive, Little Whining, Surrey." as Vernon and Dudley sit at the table while Petunia is busy fixing breakfast, Harry walks in with the mail and hands it to Vernon, then walks to her seat with her letter.)

Vernon - (after reading a postcard) Oh, Marge is illi Ate a funny whelk

(Dudley suddenly notices Harry's letter and runs to grab it from her and give it to his father.)

Dudley - Dad Look! Belle's got a letter!

Harry - Hey, give it back! It's mine!

Vernon - Yours? Who'd be writing to you?

(The family gathers to look at the address. There is a broken seal on the letter. The family looks up and Harry gulps. Much later, another owl flies by with a letter and drops it off. Inside, Vernon grabs a handful of letters and rips them up. In the closet, Harry hears a whirring noise. She looks out at Vernon drilling wood over the letterbox opening.)

Vernon - No more mail through this letterbox

(Harry quietly closes the cupboard door. The next day, Vernon and Petunia are outside the door. Vernon is about to head off to work. Petunia kisses his cheek.)

Petunia - Have a lovely day at the office, dear

(She stops, looks and sees a bunch of owls.)

Vernon - Shoo! Go on!

(She notices something and pats Vernon on the shoulder to get his attention, and what they see is more letters addressed to Harry.)

(Later, Petunia is cracking a egg into a bowl, and what instead comes out is a folded-up letter, She cracks another one, but another letter comes out as well. She then cracks yet another one, but the same happens again. She stares at the letter, and then she hears the owls screeching, She draws her attention to the outside of the window, and what she sees is four owls sitting on some garden chairs, Petunia then screams and runs off.)

(Much later, Vernon is tossing letters into the fireplace, Harry comes around the corner, Vernon grins evilly and tosses more in)

Everyone watches in horrified silence, outraged that they're going to such lengths to keep violet from receiving her Hogwarts letters. The Pure-bloods gasp in indignation, as receiving a letter from Hogwarts is an honor that should be celebrated.

(The scene fades to the next day, the family is sitting around, Harry is serving cookies)

Vernon - Fine day Sunday. In my opinion, best day of the week, Why is that, Dudley?

Harry - (when Dudley shrugs and didn't answer, as Harry hands a cookie to Vernon) Because there's no post on Sunday?

Vernon - Ah, right you are, Harry. No post on Sunday. Ha! No blasted letters today. No, sir. Not one single bloody letter, not one. (Harry sees a shadow outside the window. Outside, millions of owls are perched.) No, sir, not one blasted, miserable—

(As Vernon was talking, a letter shoots out of the fireplace and zips across Vernon's face, cutting him off. There is a rumbling and then millions of letters come shooting out of the fireplace. The family shrieks in horror as Belle watches in amazement.)