5. Writing on the Wall and facts about the Chamber

(The scene changes to Harry in a classroom with Lockhart.)

Lockhart - Oh Harry Can you possibly imagine a better way to serve detention than by helping me to answer my fan mail? (As Harry put on a fake smile)

Harry - No not really

George looks to violet, "You really hated Lockhart, didn't you?" She nods "even with his memory still out of whack I still do"

Lockhart - Fame is a fickle friend, Harry. Celebrity is as celebrity does. Remember that.

(Harry looks confused. Then a eerie voice sounds, making Harry stop what she was doing.)

"Come...Come to me. Come to me."

People freeze in their seats in fear, "W-what was that?" Hermione and Ron look at violet, "That's what you-" "Mhmm."

Harry - What?

Lockhart - Sorry?

Harry - That voice.

Lockhart - what Voice?

"Wait, Lockhart didn't hear that?!"

Harry - Didn't you hear it?

Lockhart - We've been here nearly four hours. Spooky how the time flies when one's having fun.

(Lockhart looks up nervously, all while still smiling. look up curiously. Harry come out of the room, stopping when she a hear the voice again.)

"Blood. I smell blood. Let me rip you."

The younger students whimper in fear while the older students and adults are still frozen from fear and shock.

(Harry who is confused expression and she move to the wall, putting her ears against it, following the voice along the wall.)

"Let me kill you. Kill. Kill! Kill!"

Harry-

Everyone jumps startled, a few glaring at Hermione, "Damn it, Hermione. Don't do that."

(As Hermione and ron pop out of the córner and scary Harry)

Harry - Gees you guys scared me

Ron, Hermione - Sorry

Harry - Did you hear it?

Ron - Hear what?

"How come, they didn't hear it"

Harry - That voice.

Hermione - Voice? What voice?

Harry - I heard it first in Lockhart's office and then again just-

"It's time."

Harry - It's moving. I think it's going to kill.

(Harry dart off down the hall.)

"No, you idiots! Don't go towards the danger!"

"It's violet Potter...she can't help it, as she's stuck in their hero complexes."

Ron - Kill?

Hermione - Harry, wait! Not so fast!

(Harry stop at the end of the hall, the floor glistening with water. As she look down the hall, turning down and continuing on, Hermione and Ron following, until they look down and stop. A trail of spiders is seen, going out a cracked window.)

"Eww" as some said, and others were creeped out

Harry - Strange. I've never seen spiders act like that