2.Car Rescue and To Diagon Alley

(Petunia and Dudley watch as Vernon drills bars into Harry's bedroom window.)

Molly looks on, horrified and guilty, "There really were bars on your windows?" The twins nod as she looks to Ron and violet, "Oh, kids ! I'm so sorry I didn't believe you!" Everyone, except the rest of the Weasley's and Hermione, look confused, as her statement doesn't make sense to at the moment.

Vernon - (after tightening the bars, he glares at Harry, who glares back at him through the window) You're never going back to that school. You're never going to see those freaky friends of yours again. Never!

everyone did not take that comment too well and and started yelling

(Later that evening, as Harry is asleep in bed, she hears what sounds like a car engine outside. Waking up and putting on her glasses as she gets out of bed and walks to the window. Looking out the window, she sees a strange object moving through the sky. As he looks, the object appears to be a shooting star, before turning into two beams of light. A turquoise Ford Anglia car flies to Harry's bedroom window, then turns to the right as Harry and Hedwig silently watch. In the Ford Anglia is Ron, accompanied by his older twins, Fred and George.)

Everyone cheers at sight of the Weasley boys, "Go Ron! Go Fred! Go George!" The twins stand and bow, while Ron looks around shocked at being cheered at this .

Ron - (looking at Harry through the bars on his window) Hiya, Harry.

Harry - (surprised to see her friends) Ron, Fred, George, what are you all doing here?

Ron - Rescuing you, of course. Now, come on. Get your trunk! (Eventually, Harry has gotten dressed, packed his Hogwarts trunk with some clothes, her books, pajamas, uniforms, and all other necessities, shuts it closed, and locks it.)

Ron - (putting a hook at the bars on Harry's window) You'd better stand back. (Harry steps back as Ron turns to the twin in the drivers' seat) Let's go!
(The car pulls the bars on Harry's window off. SMASH! Petunia and Vernon wake up.)

Petunia - Oh!

Vernon - Now, what the hell's he doing?
(Harry picks up her trunk and makes for the window, where the car's trunk is open for it.)

Vernon - Potter!

Dudley - (Also awake and on the landing) Dad! What's going on!?

(Harry puts her trunk in the car.)

George - Go, go, go, go!

Dudley - Dad, hurry up! (Camera shows Vernon unlocking the locks on the door on Harry's bedroom.)

"THEY PUT LOCKS ON YOUR DOOR?!?! WERE THE BARS NOT ENOUGH?!"

(Harry picks up Hedwig's cage.)

Ron - Come on.

Fred - Come on.

Ron - Come on, Harry! Hurry up!

(Vernon unlocks Harry's door and opens it as Harry is about to climb out and into the car.)

Vernon - Petunia, he's escaping! (Vernon grabs Harry's ankle.)

Harry - Aah!

Dudley - Get him, Dad!

Harry - Aah!

Ron - (grabbing onto Harry's waist.) I've got you, Harry!

Vernon - Come here!

Harry - (struggles to get out of Vernon's grip.) Let go of me!

Vernon - Oh no, girl! You and that bloody pigeon aren't going anywhere!