7.whomping willow and The Dementor's kiss

(as the three huddle together mourning Buckbeak Scabbers suddenly bites down on Ron's finger before running away.)

Ron - He bit me. (as Ron runs after Scabbers)

Hermione - Ron! No!

Harry - Ron stop! (As Harry and Hermione looked at each other and him as Ron reaches the summit, disappears over the top. As the two girls finally reach the top of the ridge as they stop.

Hermione - Harry. You do realize what tree this is.

Harry - Yeah (as the camera pulls back: Ron is kneeling under the Whomping Willow)

"Not again" scream everyone.

Harry - Ron! Run! (As Ron runs he looks toward Harry in fear)

"What's wrong?!"

Ron - Harry! Run! (Harry's eyes shift. Bounding toward her in the gathering gloom is an enormous, pale-eyed jet-black dog. Harry shields herself when the dog leaps clear over her and runs towards Ron and biting his leg, dragging him to the Whomping Willow.)

"Aaaahhhhh!"

Ron - Aaaahhh! Harry! help!"

(As Harry suddenly dived forward missing Ron by an inch)

Harry - ron! No! (Hermione finally made it towards Harry, while Ron could be heard screaming, as he was dragged down the hole of the whomping willow.) ron! (Hermione helped Harry up when an extended branch form the whomping willow hit them sending them flying back a good distance away as Ron's scream echoed from inside.) Come on. (She said determined as she and Hermione ran forward dodging branded.)

"Move!"

Hermione - Duck! (As Hermione falling to the ground as Harry Duct Quickly hitting the floor too hard, causing her to lose her glasses.)

"Oh Great now you're blind" Reid earning a slap on the head from violet

(As Hermione eyes when widened as a branch came towards her she jumped over it only to get hit by another one but inset was of falling back she held onto it. The tree bent forwayd almost crushing Harry who looked up as she quickly rolled out of the way. As Harry looked up seeing a blurry Hermione screaming as she flew through the air. Harry stood nearly having to duck again as a branch came at her once again.)

"I'm starting to wondering if you were athletic before this or after this" Angelina asked "me too" Oliver said "who knows maybe I was always athletic just never got to use it until I came to Hogwarts...you know because of all the running" violet making everyone sadly nod in agreement

(As Hermione is in the air she got hit by a bunch of branches)

As everyone winced at this.