8. Putting the pieces together and success

(In dorm 9 as Kate was brushing Violets hair)

Violet - Kate remember when you said if I hurt Tyler on accident, I will know how I feel

Kate - Yeah

Violet - I think I do like him

many people "Aww" at this

Kate - I know

Violet - I didn't mean to

"Aww why you don't like me" Tyler said "no I'm just not used to this" violent said

Kate - I know and I'm So Happy, I Could Cry.

Violet - Save Your Tears. We Still Haven't Solved The Mystery Yet.

Taylor - And If The Boys Figure It Out Before We Do. . .

Paige - It Will Be Totally Humiliating.

Kate - But There's Still Gonna Be Some Fringe Benefits, Right?

Taylor - For You And violet, Maybe.

(As Kate was finishing up violet hair violet took out all the notes out of her drawer)

Violet - hey Guys, Let's Look At These. The Note From The Guys Was In Rhyme, But Some Of The Other Notes Don't Rhyme.

Paige - So, What Does That Mean?

Violet - I Wish I Knew.

Taylor - Whoever's Doing This Is Running Scared. No One's Gotten Sick For A Couple Of Days.

Violet - They're Just Laying Low They'll Strike Again. You Wait And— (as Violet was looking over the notes she noticed something familiar I each note)

Kate - What is it Harry

Paige - Huh?

Taylor - Who

Violet - 1.don't ever call me that and 2. I Know Who It Is!

(As Taylor and Paige are walking in the hallway)

Violet - Now We Know Who The Rat Is. We Just Have To Set The Trap. This Is Gonna Be Fun.

Kate - are you sure you know that this is the person thats making everyone sick

Violet - Certainly (violet took out some keys out of her pocket as they made little noise)

Kate - Where Did You Get Those?

Violet - Uh, I Found Them.

"yeah, right" Caleb said

Kate - V That called Stealing?

Violet - Not really not if a person asks you about them and you lied to them but since they don't know, I have them it's not called lying It's called a secret (as Kate gave violet a look) I'll Put Them Back Later.

"yeah, right after you make a copy of them" Caleb in Pogue said "VIOLET" Kate shouted "snitches" Violet said

Kate - Promise?

Violet - OK yeah whatever (as they arrive to a janitors closet unlocking the door going in in hiding, they leave the door cracked) how Long Is This Going To Take?