7. doing club and nothing to tell

(STUDENTS COULD be seen gathering around a long dueling stage, as Lockhart walked up one side dressed in a propped dueling uniform.)

Lockhart - Gather round. Gather round. Can everybody see me?

"like we have a choice" violet said making some people laugh

Lockhart - Can you all hear me?

"Not that i want to" Violet said making Ron agree

Lockhart - Excellent! In light, of the dark events in recent weeks, Professor Dumbledore has granted me permission to start this little dueling club to train you all up in case you ever need to defend yourselves, as I myself have done on countless occasions. For all details, see my published works. (laugh, the girls all clapping, while others watched on in disgust. Lockhart takes his cape off dramatically, throwing it to the crowd, where one of his fan girl caught it, squealing loudly, as a Hufflepuff boy turned to Harry with a smile.)

Justin - That Lockhart's something isn't he? Awfully brave chap. Justin Finch-Fletchley, Hufflepuff. (He introduced, holding out his hand. Harry shakes it with a smile.

Harry - hello nice to meet you, I'm-

Justin - Oh I know who you are. We all do. Even us muggle-borns.

Lockhart - Let me introduce my assistant. Professor Snape. He has sportingly agreed to help me with a short demonstration. Now, I don't want any of you youngsters to worry. You'll still have your potions master when I'm through with him. Neve fear. (He said arrogantly, Snape walking on stage with a scowl, very much offended, at Lockhart's words.)

Harry - I know right! 2 galleons Snape puts blondie on his arse in 5 seconds

Ron - That's being generous! I don't think he'll last 2 seconds (They smirk at each other and shake hands Snape and Lockhart both take there positions, Snape looking serious, while Lockhart looked smug.)

Lockhart - One. Two. Three.

Snake - Expelliarmus! (Snape said quickly Lockhart's wand flying out of his hand, as he was thrown back, landing on the floor hard.)

"its funny to watch a second time" violet making some laugh

(Harry and Ron chuckled silently, with grins on there faces, while Hermione looked very concerned.)

Hermione - Do you think he's alright? (Ron and Harry still grinning.)

Ron, Harry - Who cares.

Lockhart - An excellent idea to show them that, Professor Snape, but if you don't mind me saying, it was pretty obvious what you were about to do, and if I had wanted to stop you, it would've been only to easy. (Lockhart looks around for his wand.)

Snake - Perhaps it would be prudent to first teach the students to block unfriendly spells professor. (Lockhart looked stunned for only a moment.)

Lockhart - An excellent suggestion Professor Snape. Well...Let's have a volunteer pair. Potter, Weasley, how about you?

Snakes - Wesley's wand causes devastation with the simplest of spells. We'll be sending Potter to the hospital wing in a matchbox. Might I suggest someone for my own house

(As Ron and Harry looked at each)

Ron - Oh bloody hell,

Harry - I wonder who it could be

Snakes - Malfoy Perhaps. (Snake gesturing for Malfoy to come on stage, which he did, walking, to meet Harry in the middle.

Lockhart - Good luck Potter. (Lockhart said, passing Harry who gave him a small nod.)