12.Man With Two Faces and a Magic Touch

(Harry walks down the stairs slowly. Halfway down, he winces, feeling his scar burning, and sees Professor Quirrell standing before the Mirror of Erised.)

Everyone's minus the trio - jaw dropped in shock, "QUIRRELL?!"

Harry - You? (Quirrell turns to face him) I knew you had something to do with it. What about Snape--

Quirrell - Yes. He does seem the type, doesn't he? Next to him, who would suspect p-p-p-poor st-stuttering Professor Quirrell?

"He faked his stutter?!"

Harry - you fake that. then who was it during the Quidditch match, who tried kill me.

Quirrell - (smiling evilly) oh, dear girl . I tried to kill you. (Harry eyes him in disbelief and confusion) And trust me, if Snape's cloak hadn't caught fire and broken my eye contact, I would have succeeded, even with Snape muttering his little countercurse.

Harry - Snape was trying to save me?

Quirrell - I knew you were a danger to me right from the off. Especially after Halloween.

Harry - so then you let the troll in.

Quirrell - Very good, Potter, yes. Snape, unfortunately, wasn't fooled. While everyone else was running about the dungeon, he went to the third floor to head me off. He, of course, never trusted me again. (he turns towards the mirror again; Harry winces as her scar burns again)

Kingsley turns to violet, "Why is your scar burn when facing his back?" Violet glower at the screen, "You'll see in a few seconds."

Quirrell - He rarely left me alone. But he doesn't understand. I'm never alone, never.

Brows furrow in confusion.

Quirrell - (staring into the mirror) Now, what does this mirror do? I see what I desire. I see myself holding the stone. But how do I get it?

Unseen Inhuman Voice - Use the girl.

For those who didn't know, freeze in disbelief and horror, of the voice. While the young students watch the screen in fear, "W-what was that?" "Where is that voice coming from?"

(Harry looks around, wondering where the voice is coming from)

Quirrell - (turns to Harry) Come here, Potter. Now! (Harry slowly walks down the stairs, towards Quirrell and the mirror) Tell me... what do you see? (Harry looks into the mirror, and for a few seconds, sees him standing next to Quirrell, then his reflection reaches into its pocket and pulls out a gleaming red ruby, the Philosopher's Stone; Harry stares in amazement as her reflection smiles and winks, then puts the stone back in its pocket; Harry feels her pocket and realizes the Stone really is in her pocket, then looks up again) What is it? (glances at Harry while speaking) What do you see?