9. Cornelius Fudge and Missing

(As Harry and Ron are now under the Invisibility Cloak, approach Hagrid's cabin at night. They knock at the door; Fang looks up, Hagrid puts the lid on his teapot and readies his crossbow.)

Hagrid - Who's there? (walking to his front door and gently kicking it open) Hello? Hello? (Harry and Ron remove the cloak, Hagrid lowers it at the sight of them)

Harry - What's that for?

Hagrid - Oh, nothing, I was expecting, uh... it doesn't matter. Come on in, I just made a pot of tea. (as he grabs the pot shakingly And pours tea into a cup all the way to top as it spills)

Harry - Hagrid, are you okay?

Hagrid - I'm fine. I'm all right. (puts the teapot down)

Harry - Di-did you hear about Hermione?

Hagrid - Oh yeah. I heard about that all right.

Harry - Look, we have to ask you something no matter how much we don't want to. Do you know who's opened the Chamber of Secrets?

Hagrid -...What you have to understand about that is...(there is another knock at the door; Harry and Ron turn towards the door as Fang barks) (whispering) Quick. Under the cloak. Don't say a word, be quiet, both of you. (Harry and Ron go into a corner, where Ron throws the cloak back over them; Hagrid pushes open the door, to find Dumbledore at the door, accompanied by another older gentleman, Cornelius Fudge) Oh, Professor Dumbledore, sir.

Professor Dumbledore - (as Fudge gives Hagrid a slight greeting smile) Good evening, Hagrid. I wonder, could we...?

Hagrid - Of course. (beckons them) Come in, come in.

Ron - (recognizes Fudge as he enters and whispers) That's dad's boss, Cornelius Fudge, the Minister of Magic.

Cornelius Fudge - Bad business, Hagrid, very bad business Had to come. Three attacks on Muggle-borns. Things have gone far enough.The Ministry's got to act.

Hagrid - -But I never- You know Inever, professor.

Dumbledore - want it understood, Cornellus. That Hagrid has my full confidence.

Cornelius Fudge - Albus, look Hagrid's record is against him. I've got to take him.

Hagrid - take me? Take me where?
Not Azkaban prison. (as Ron and Harry looked at each other in fear before turning back to the conversation.)

Cornelius Fudge - I'm afraid we have no choice, Hagrid. How's the door open to reveal lucius malfoy)

"Of course he's there" some shouted in rage It's Draco looked disappointment.

Lucas Malfoy - Already here.
Fudge? Good.

Hagrid - What are you doing here?
Get out of my house!

Lucas Malfoy - Believe me......l take absolutely no pleasure being inside your. You call this a house? No. I simply called up the school and was told the headmaster was here.

Dumbledore - Well, what exactly la It that you want with me?

Lucas Malfoy - The other governors and I have decided it's time for you to step aside. This is an order of suspension. (as Lucius presents the rolled up parchment) You'll find all 12 signatures on it. I'm afraid we feel you've rather lost your touch. Well, what, with all these attacks, there'll be no Muggle-borns left at Hogwarts. I can only imagine what an awful loss that would be to the school

Hagrid - You can't take Professor Dumbledore away. Take him away, and the Muggle-borns won't stand a chance. You mark my words, there'll be killings next.