6. A Suspicious teacher and gross

(Paige and Taylor walking through the halls)

Taylor - This Is The Last Time I'm Helping You With The Lab Dishes.

Paige - It's Really Gross I Know. I'm Sorry. But I Really Need The Extra Credit. I'm Worried About My Last Homework Assignment But I'll Make It Up To You I Promise.

"I wonder how bad is she at chemistry?" Hermione

(as the quietly open the door.)

Professor Plume - I'm Still Working On It. Just Another Day Or So, (as they quietly listened in the conversation) And My Mission Will Be Accomplished. The Students? Oh, No. They Don't Suspect A Thing. Why Would They? About Certain Things They Can Be A Bit Clueless

"wait so it was him" ginny asked. "no it was just a big misunderstanding." Violet said

(as they accidentally open the door all the way causing it to crack  causing him to notice them)

Professor Plume - Oh! I'll Call You Back! (he quickly hangs up his phone) Why Were You Listening To My Conversation Oh.

Paige - We Weren't. We Just Came In To Clean Lab Dishes.

Professor Plume - Oh. Did You Hear Anything That I Said?

Taylor - No sir (has the two girls went to the sink and started cleaning Professor Plum started to put Green Glop of liquid into a stuffed animal again)

Professor Plum - Live. Please Live.

Paige - (she quietly said) He's Watching Us.

Taylor - (quietly responded) I Know.

Paige - He Knows We Know.

Taylor - I Know.

(Back in dorm 9 where Kate eating a bunch of candy bars, and violet is eating chips)

Kate - You Know, I Never Thought I'd Say It, But I'm Actually Getting Really Of Candy Bars.

Violet - I told you not to get the the candy bars but you didn't listen nooo

Kate - oh Shut up (as they both laughed just as Taylor and Paige ran in, causing them to stop laughing)

Paige - It's Professor Plume Just Like We Thought It Was!

Taylor - Yeah! And He Knows We Know.

Kate, violet - What?

Taylor - We Heard Him Talking On His Phone About Some Big Plans And How None Of The Students Knew And How In A Few Days His Mission Would Be Accomplished.

Kate - What Mission?

Taylor - I Don't Know, But You Should Have Seen The Look On His Face. It Was Evil.

Kate - So, What Are We Going To Do?

Paige - There's Only One Thing We Can Do.

Kate - what's that?

Paige - We'll Tell Him That The Gig Is Up And We'll Call The Police If He Doesn't Confess.

Taylor - Yeah, And Then He'll Murder Us And Turn Us Into That Green Glop He Has In His Classroom.

Kate - What If That Green Glop Is The Juice Of Former Students?

Violet - Oh, Gross!

Paige - All Right, We Have Two Choices We Tell The Principal Or We Confront Plume.

Taylor - She'll Never Believe Us.

Paige - Okay, Then, We'll Confront Plume. After Chemistry, Agreed?