2. The monster book of monsters a welcome and a warning

(The next morning a car horns could be heard honking as Muggles are seen talking by the market, Harry watching out the window, a letter in hand, a train passing by, the wheels squealing loudly, as the room shook. She looks back hearing a noise, looking back at a book titled: The Book of Monsters.)

"Oh please No" Reid said

(As she walked over to the book, picking it up, turning it to the side, as it snarls viciously, snapping its jaw at her.)

"Seriously another book attack you. it official I hate books" Reid said "like you ever ever crack open a book before? Violet said making Kate, Caleb, Pogue, Reid laughed so hard causing Tyler accidentally drop violet from from his lap to the floor "Ow" violet said "Tyler!" Caleb said "I'm so sorry violet" Tyler said as Tyler tried to help violet off the floor "don't you dare touch me" violet said as she went to sit next to Kate and Shara

(Harry drops it, falling back into the bed as it tries to attach her feet, before crawling under the bed. Harry looks around and lying down on her stomach on her bed looking under the bed only for the book to trying attack her once again, making her sit up quickly before I could get to her as she took off her shoe and dropping it to the floor the book crawling out attacking it before Harry jumped on it making it let out a squeal.)

"Well that's one way of catching it" Neville said as Reid nods

(The scene changed to a maid knocking on a door looking somewhat done with life. A witch maid pushes a cart down the hall. Harry exits her room as the witch knocks on a door.)

Witch maid - Housekeeping. (As she opens the door as she's was greeted by a thunderous roar and a rush of wind.)

"I'm don't even wanna know what that was" Reid said "same" Caleb, Pogue, Reid

Witch maid - (unperturbed) I'll come back later. (as Harry stepped out her room, looking down, noticing an orange car chasing a rat down the stairs Harry walked down the stares, stopping with a smile on her face As Harry reaches bottom, she finds Ron weasley protectively cradling Scabbers, while Hermione grander does her best to restrain a HISSING Crookshanks.)

Ron - I'm warning you, Hermione!
Keep that bloody beast of yours away from Scabbers or I'll turn it into a tea cozy.

"Ah one of there infamous arguments." Blaise said, in understanding, many looking over to him. "What?" Kate asked violet sighing "There arguments go on for hours it was horrible for me." She said, ignoring Ron and Hermione's glare. Some laughed at this, others simply smiling in amusement.