8.Polyjuice Potion and Petrified

(THE CEILING of the Great Hall is shown, reflecting the snowy sky, snow, falling down on the students, sitting at the tables. Harry, and Ron are once again sat away from everyone else, as Hermione walked towards them a tray of sweets in her hands as she sits down in front of them.)

Hermione - Everything's set. We just need a bit of who you're changing into. Crabbe and Pansy.

Harry - We also need to make sure that the real Crabbe, and Pansy don't burst in on us while we're interrogating Malfoy. And we can't let Goyle see us either, he'll most likely know somethings up, before Malfoy does.

Ron - But how?

Hermione - it was really Harry's idea but we have it all planned out.

"Of course she does." Tyler sighed, along with Molly, McGonagall.

Hermione - I filled these with a simple sleeping draught. Simple but powerful. Now, once there asleep, hide them in the broomstick cupboard, and pull out a few of their hairs, and put on their uniforms. (Hermione instructed while Harry and Ron looked over to her.)

Ron - Whose hair, are you ripping it out then?

Hermione - I've already got mine. Millicent Bulstrode I got this off her robes.

Harry smile on her face, as Ron let out a loud snort, covering it up with a cough as Hermione glared at him. everyone else stared at them confused, but didn't ask any questions.

Hermione - I'm going to check on the Polyjuice Potion. Make sure that Crabbe, Goyle, and Pansy. Find these." She said, before running off.

(The statue, leading up to Dumbledore's office is seen, as Harry and Ron are hiding behind a corner. He pulls out his wand, clearing his throat, before Harry stops him.)

Harry - Ron maybe, I should do it. (as he gives her a small smile.)

Ron - Yeah. Right. (As Aurora takes out her wand.)

Harry - Wingardium Leviosa. (as the three small cupcakes float over, Crabbe and Goyle coming out of the Great Hall with food in there arms, as Pansy looks somewhat disgusted.)

Crabbe - Cool. (As he and Goyle dropping the food in there arms, grabbing the cakes getting ready to eat them when Pansy stops them, causing Aurora and Ron to give each other a look.)

"Maybe she's not as dumb as you describe her." Reid says absolutely shocked, as Pansy gasp in shock and Pogue who are snickering loudly.

Goyle - Scared of little cakes Pansy. (says but in a baby voice, mocking her, as she turned slightly red from anger.)

Pansy - I'm not scared, I'm just not an idiot like the two of you. (Crabbe and Goyle smirking at each other.)

Goyle - then eat it

Pansy - fine I will (She hissed with wide eyes, grabbing the cake, from the air, and shoving it into her mouths Crabbe and Goyle following her.)

"Never mind! She is as dumb as her father." Reid said Pansy taking out her wand, before McGonagall cleared her throat, from the teachers table, glaring at all of them, making Pansy back down, but still glare at there laughing forms. The young Slytherins simply sighed at the screen, not believing that was what there noble house had come to.

Pansy - see! (after swallowing the cake, only a few seconds later, the three of them falling asleep.)

Ron - How thick could you get? (As he and Harry letting out laughs in disbelief.

Harry - Come on, let's get them. (She said. The both of them placing there unconscious bodies into the cupboard, before the both of them where running back into the bathroom, meeting Hermione.)