11.Out of the hat and a Welcome back

(Harry and Ron stand before Professor Dumbledore in his office, with Fawkes on his perch, and the sword and Sorting Hat resting on the desk.)

Dumbledore - You both realize, of course, that in the past few hours, you have broken, perhaps, a dozen school rules.

Harry and Ron - Yes sir.

Professor Dumbledore - And there is sufficient evidence to have you both expelled.

"Please tell me you guys didn't get expelled for save the school" Fleur said "of cours not Dumbledore loves us" violet as everyone looks at her with there eyebrow up "fine it was at the end of the year and Dumbledore didn't want us in trouble or didn't think it worth it happy" Violet said as some say "there is is" "that makes more sense" while violet rolls her eyes at them

Harry and Ron - Yes, sir.

Professor Dumbledore - Therefore, it is only fitting... (Harry and Ron look up) that you both receive special awards for services to the school. (Harry and Ron look at each other with smiles, then back at Dumbledore again)

Ron - Thanks, sir. (Professor Dumbledore smiles at of the kids then stands up while handing some papers to Ron)

Dumbledore - And now, Mr. Weasley, if you would, have an owl deliver these release papers to Azkaban. I believe we...we want our gamekeeper back.

The majority of students clap and cheer making Hagrid blushing at the support he has.

(Dumbledore turns to Harry as Ron leaves the room)

Dumbledore - Harry...first, I want to thank you Harry. You must've shown me real loyalty down in the Chamber. Nothing but that could've called Fawkes to you. And second...I sense that something is troubling you. Am I right, Harry?

Harry - you see, sir. I couldn't help but notice certain things...certain...certain similarities between... Tom Riddle and me.

"You are nothing like him!" Molly giving violet a stern look. "Nothing!" Arthur agreed, the both of them smiling at her slightly, but there eyes remained serious, a rare sight, when it came to Molly and Arthur. "There right love." Tyler whispered violet nodding "I know that...now" violet said