10. chamber of secrets and Healing

(Harry and Ron ran down the corridor, making there was to Lockhart's classroom.)

Harry - Lockhart may be useless, but he's going to try and get into the Chamber. At least we can tell him what we know. (the both of them barged into the classroom office only to find Lockhart throwing his cloths and belongings into his trunk.) Professor we have some news for you (she started, but stoped, noticing what he was doing.)

"What is he doing"

Harry - Are you going somewhere? (as she and Ron glared angrily at him.)

Lockhart - Uh, we'll, yes. Urgent call. Unavoidable, uh...got to go. (He continuing his packing.)

"WHAT!? HE'S NOT EVEN GOING TO TRY TO SAVE OUR DAUGHTER/SISTER?!" Molly and Arthur, along with all their sons yes even Percy with rage, as Ron never said anything about this. The Lockhart Fan Club look both confused and heartbroken. This isn't the Gilderoy they read about.

Ron, Harry - What about my/his sister!

Lockhart - Well...um...as to that most unfortunate. No one regrets more than I.

Ron -You're the Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher. You can't go now!

Lockhart - Well, I must say, when I took the job, there was nothing in the job description about-

Harry - You're running away. After all that stuff you did in your books?

Lockhart - Books can be misleading.

Some jaws drop.

Ron, Harry - You wrote them!

Lockhart - My dear children do use your common sense! My books wouldn't have sold half as well if people didn't think I'd done all those things!

The fangirls hearts shatter, some crying at hearing Gilderoy himself admit he never did any of the things he wrote about. Violet feels bad, but that doesn't stop her from rolling her eyes at them.

Ron - You're a fraud!

Harry - I'm not supposed that you've been taking credit for what other wizards have done. You're a disgraceful wizard! You dishonor the Ravenclaw House

Ron - Is there anything you can do?

Lockhart - Yes. Now that you mention it. I'm rather gifted with memory charms. Otherwise you see all those wizards would have gone blabbing, and I'd never have sold another book. In fact...uh (as Lockhart turned apeund, and slowly began looking through his trunk, making the two Gryffindors look at each other.)

"Oh, he better not do what I think he's going to!"

Lockhart - I'm going to have to do the same to you.

(The two casually pull out their wands.
Lockhart turning with wand in hand looking stunned at the two angry students.)

Ron - Don't even think about it."

Harry - You're going to have a lot of broken hearts to deal with Lockhart... it's a true shame when everyone finds out the truth about you. (As she smiles They motion for him to drop his wand, him doing so reluctantly.)

"Wow...two 12 year olds and he surrenders. Oh, and violet, how come you didn't tell anyone about Lockhart?" Molly said as violet blinks and said "Um, I kind of forgot..." "Why?" Angelina asked "I just did ok" Violet said

(The scene changed to Moaning Myrtle, crying floating around her bathroom, before she noticed Harry, Ron, and Lockhart walk in, Harry and Ron's wands trail ones on him, the entire time.)