3. Cheering and not feeling icky

(The next morning, and cheer practice)

Coach Hallows - Nice Job, Girls! Very Nice! (As she takes a half from her inhaler)

"what is she doing?" many asked "she has asthma so it means she can't breathe, right so that little can has air in there for her to breathe but at the same time, it's limited which is why she has to be careful on what shes doing" Kate

Taylor - Are You Okay, Coach Hallows?

Coach Hallows - Me? I'm Fine. Why?

Taylor - Never Mind.

Coach Hallows - Yeah, Just—

Riley, Kira - "Go Ipswich"!

Coach Hallows - Hey, Um, Taylor I Can Tell You've Been Working On Your Routine. Nice. Keep It Up! Keep It Up!

Taylor - Okay, Thanks. I Will.

(As Coach Hallows walks away, giving the opportunity to Mia and Kira to make fun of Taylor)

Riley - "Okay, Coach Hallo. Whatever You Say, Coach Hallows." (as 2 girls went up to Taylor.)

Vanessa - Coach Really Likes You, Taylor.

Taylor - Really? You Think So?

Vanessa - Yeah. I Saw Her Watching You A Lot.

Riley - How Can You Tell Who She's watching? She's Half Blind.

Kira - Anyway, She Always Feels Sorry For The Underdog. Woof, Woof!

Girl 1 - You're Just Jealous.

Kara - Oh, Please!

Riley - You Do Know My Father Made A Sizable Donation To The Academy This Year, Don't You?

Taylor - Coach Hallows Is Going To Pick The Best Girl For Head Cheerleader, The One Who Works The Hardest. (Causing Riley and Kira to fake laugh)

Kira - Some People Are So Na.I.Ve.

Riley - Completely. (As Kira and Riley walks away)

Vanessa - Don't Listen To Them. Come On. Let's Go.

(In the cafeteria with Caleb and Pogue cleaning down the food station)

Aimes - Oh-Ho! (As aimes points to a spot for Caleb to clean) Excellent! A Clean Kitchen Is A Happy Kitchen!

Caleb - Yes, Sergeant. (As aimes walks away Pogue giving Caleb and Aimes confused to them. In the lunch room with Taylor, Vanessa and the other girl)

Taylor - how did That Routine Go Again?

Vanessa - I Don't Know. I Totally Messed Up That Cheer.

Taylor - Yeah. (As Caleb sat down with them)

Caleb - So, How Did Tryouts Go?

Taylor - Okay, I Guess.

Caleb - I Am Going To Totally Blame You Riley Makes Head Cheerleader Again. It's Hard Enough Passing Her In The Hallway With Her Head As Big As It Is.