5.A Grim defeat and Hogsmeade Village

(while the scene changed. To a Quidditch match is shown as the players played though a storm as everyone was out there watching including Dumbledore himself.)

"Should they really be playing during a storm?" Kate and Shara asked worried "which is why we change the rules a bit when it comes to weather" Oliver said

Gryffindors - Go, go, Gryffindor! Go, go, Gryftindor!"

Hermione - Go Harry!" (as Harry flew by the stands, behind Cedric as they both chases the Golden Snitch as Harry are you hear's Cedric voice behind her)

Cedric - Your going down

Harry - in your dream's (as they both continued after the snitch Harry moving out of the way, as Katie Bell, one of Gryffindors chasers, almost collided into her, as her broom was on fire.) KATE!

"You were so worried for me thank you." Katie said "you're welcome" violet said.

(Cedric could be seen, almost grabbing the Snitch when he was suddenly struck by lighting, electrocuting him, making him fall back, Harry looking down at him in worry.)

Harry - Cedric! (as he managed to stay on his broom, and fly down towards the ground. She looks up, suddenly noticing a cloud shaped dog, being lit up by the lighting, as she watched it, remembering the Grimm.)

"It's the Grimm!" first and second years shout it out in fear

(A buzzing sound makes her look away, as the cloud fades, noticing the Snitch right in front of her she takes off after it flying higher and higher, until her broom, starts to freeze over, something she didn't take notice of an a umbrella flies past her dementors appearing right and left as she evades them all.)

"OMG!" Kate and Shara said, even the Professors looking worried remembering her reaction to them. Tyler immediately grabs violet pulling her closer to him watching the scene in worry

(Suddenly a dementor appears directly in front of her, attempting the dementors kiss, making her fall off her broom once again as she hear's a scream filling her ears "HARRY!")

Some looked down at violet in sadness hearing Lily's voice while others who weren't there sit in worry wondering what would happen Would someone catch her or would she simply just hit the ground.