1. Aunt Marge and The Leaky Cauldron

After returning from break, everyone got seated

(A high pitch whirring is heard, as well as the theme music, as the bright light takes up the whole screen, quickly zooming out to show the light extending out of the house, the light providing a background for the title shown. Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban)

Everyone cheers in excitement about the movie will reveal and violet was to because this will clear Sirius's name.

(THE SCREEN remained black, as Petunia's voice was heard.at the doorbell rings. We hear petunias voice"Harry! Harry! Harry! Open the door." as we know see Harry walking down the stairs with a nose ring)

"Omg Look at you I never realize it before you're all grown up!" Katie said almost tearing up "yeah, you look like a runway model at 13 and you still look like a runway model. It's like you never aged." Sarah asking confusingly while many nodded agreeing with the two statement.

(as Harry opening the door a large women pushing past her throwing her wet umbrella into Harry's as the woman rushes past her with a dog trailing behind her)

"Who is that?" Seamus asked "That's Aunt Marge the sister of Vernon." Violet said Seamus looks at her shocked, "Aunt? You mean to tell me that's a woman?" Seamus as many burst into laughter. "Oh! Was she the one you-" Ron started, stopping noticed violet as Hermione give him a look as Everyone watched them confused before looking back at the screen.

Petunia - Marge, how lovely to see y- (as the dog jumps onto Petunia and gasps. As Harry is shown behind Vernon by the stairs.)

Harry - Uncle Vernon...We need you to sign this form.

Vernon - What is it?

Harry - it's some thing for school

Vernon - Later perhaps, if you behave.

Harry - Yes sir (As Harry now stand in the door way, Aunt Marge catching sight of her with disappointment on her face.)

Marge -Oh. you're still here, are you?