3.diagon alley

(Last day of August in the streets of London Harry and Hagrid are in the underground tube.)

Harry - (reading the list) First year students will require: three sets of work robes, one wand. (She turns to Hagrid)

Hagrid - Well, they don't mean for a penguin, do they? Heh. Crikey, but not a dragon.

Harry - But you like a dragon?

Hagrid - Fast and misunderstood creatures (He suddenly eyes a woman and then he nods.The woman returns to reading her paper.)

(The next scene Hagrid and Harry are walking down the streets.)

Harry - All students must be equipped with..one standard size two pewter cauldron and may bring if they desire either an owl, a cat or a toad. Could we find all this in London?

Hagrid - If you know where to go.

"I thought you was supposed to be smart. Why are you reading the list out loud for?" Hermione asked.

"This could have been my head." Violet said.

"Leave her alone Hermione, " ron said looking at the screen.

(They walk towards a corner store and as they get closer, the sign above it has "The Leaky Cauldron" magically appearing. They enter the Leaky Cauldron. There was music and several patrons that are speaking to each other.)

Tom - Ah, Hagrid! The usual, I presume?

Hagrid - No thanks, Tom. I'm on official Hogwarts business today. Just helping young Harry here buy her school supplies.

Tom - Bless my soul. It's Harry Potter.

"Wow I've never seen the pub that silent," Everyone commented.

"Yeah it's always loud and annoying," Draco said making Narcissa slap him in the back of his head. Making the golden quartet snicker quietly.

(The pub immediately goes silent and everyone notices, A man comes up and shakes Harry's hand.)

Man - Welcome back, Miss. Potter, welcome back.

(A witch comes up and shakes Harry's hand, as well.)

Witch - Doris Crockford, Miss. Potter. I can't believe I'm meeting you at last.

(Aman in robes with a turban on his head appears. It is Professor Quirrell.)

Quirrell - Harry P-potter. C-can't tell you how pleased I am to meet you.

The golden trio all growled at the screen cause everyone to tunnel confusion