6.bad bludger and No longer safe.

(Harry could be seen watching the Slytherin team slightly aggravated, as they scored again, being hard to keep up with, on there new brooms.)

Lee - Another goal for Slytherin. (mumbled in a sad way, perking up at McGonagalls glare.) I mean Another goal for Slytherin! (He said with enthusiastically his face showing his disdain. The score is then shown, where Slytherin was in the lead by 90, Gryffindor only having 30.The Slytherin team all do a lap seeping the Pitch, all of them swatting at Harry who ducked, as she glared at there flying figures. Draco then flew up to her, smirking in victory.)

Draco - All right there Scarhead! (Harry fixing her glare on him now. As Harry looked back at the game, only to duck, when a Bludger came flying at her head.

Oliver - Watch yourself Harry. (Harry's eyes widening, when the Bludger turned back around, coming at Wood from behind.)

Harry - Wood watch out! (the Bludger breaking Oliver's broomstick, as it began chasing her, all around the pitch, Hagrid watching her from his binoculars.)

Hagrid - Blimey! Harry's got herself a rouge Bludger. That's been tapered with that has! (many looking up to watch the Bludger continue to chase Harry around.)

Ron - I'll stop it. (raising his broken wand.)

"No!" Tyler and Molly yelled as Caleb, Reid, Kate, Shara watching on in concern, not knowing what to say.

Hermione - No! Even with a proper wand that's too risky! You could hit Harry!

many of the adults in the room once again thanked Merlin that Hermione was there.

(The Bludger continued to chase her all around, Draco coming to a stop, as Harry finally managed to lose it.)

Draco - Training for the ballet Potter. (As He was smirking, as Harry looked shock, noticing the Snitch lying right above Draco's head.)

Draco once again, sighed at his younger self, ignoring the looks he revived from the Slytherin team.

(Harry dives after the Snitch, the Bludger retuning, once again, flying after her. Harry and Draco race after it, the both of them, trying to push themselves further, while flying underneath the pitch, the Bludger still chasing Harry.)

Draco - You'll never catch me, Potter!

"Hey mouth or why don't you just say no Nana boo-boo you can't catch me" Reid said making many laugh

(as they continued flying. Harry atching up with Draco the both of them neck and neck. They both flew past Colin who snaps a picture, before ducking when the Bludger almost takes his head off. They keep flying the both of them shoving each other until the Bludger comes up, distracting Draco making him fall off his broom landing hard on the Pitch Lucius looking disappointed in the stands. Harry catches up with the Snitch reaching out her arm almost grabbing it when the Bludger come out of no where hitting her arm with a sickening crunch Harry clutching her arm with a silent groan, before reaching out her good arm grabbing the Snitch flipping under her broom skidding across the Pitch before she finally let's go if the broom.)