5.Flight of the Fat Lady and Substitute teacher

(The moving staircases could be seen as all the students returned to there common rooms.)

Hermione - (before looking up confused) What's going on? (noticing all the Gryffindor students piled up in front of the Fat Lade's portrait.)

"Is it gonna be bad news?" Reid asked "where watching violet's life of course something bad is going to happen" Pogue said "gee thanks guys " violet said

Ron - Huh, probably Neville's forgotten the password again. (As he shrugged, none of them taking notice of Neville right behind them except for Harry)

Neville - Hey! (causing Ron and Hermione to spinning around to see that he was right behind them.)

Ron - Oh your there sorry. (As Ron smiling as the staircase finally connected.)

Some laughed, at there smile interaction for those who didn't know were confused as to what was going on.

Percy - Uh, let me through please. Excuse me! I'm Head Boy! (As he pushing past all of the younger students.) Get back. all fo you. No one is to enter this dormitory until it has been fully searched. (as Ginny rushed over to the confused trio.)

Ron - Ginny What's going on?

Ginny - The Fat Lady! She's gone! (the trio's eyes widening.)

"I'm confused I thought they weren't supposed to leave" Pogue asked "they are able to talk and move around from picture to picture. They behave like their subjects but it'll explain what happened." Hermione said

(Harry, Ron, and Hermione move closer, noticing her painting, is riddled with large slashes.)

as some watched any confusion

Ron - Severs her right. She was a terrible singer. (as Hermione glared at him.)

Hermione - It's not funny Ron! (as all of the paintings continue screaming and shouting. Just then Dumbledore appears with Mr. Flich behind him making their way towards the painting.)

Dumbledore - Mr.Filch. Round up the ghosts. Tell them to search every painting in the castle for the Fat Lady

Filch - There'll be no need for ghosts, Professor the fat lady is there (Filch extends a crooked finger. High up near the ceiling the Fat Lady cowers in a portrait, not her own trembling as all the students and Dumbledore rush near the portrait that the fat lady was in)

Dumbledore - my Dear lady Who did this to you?

Fat Lady - (in a trance) Eyes like the devil he's got. And a soul as dark as his name.
It was him, Headmaster. The one they talk about. He's here. Somewhere in the castle. Sirius Black. (as she shrieks in fear as the students begin to whisper in fear)