Sliquifier

One of the quickest swimmers in the Tidal Class, the Sliquifier uses its amazing speed to hunt prey and escape from dangerous foes. Like numerous species of dragons, the Sliquifier emits a potent acid from its mouth. The velocity of its acid barrage increases the faster this dragon moves, making it an asset on the battlefield. This supersonic swimmer is among the fastest in the Tidal Class. So loyal and trustworthy it may even let a rider sit in its mouth... without eating him.
The swift-moving Sliquifier uses its speed to churn up a powerful acid stream to fire at its opponents. Despite its small size, the Sliquifier is an incredibly powerful and fierce companion. While many have noted this dragon's swiftness across any terrain, Vikings will commonly stand in awe as they watch the Sliquifier glide through water. Darting through seas at torpedo-like speed ensures that no prey is safe from its glowing and acid-powered blasts.
The Sliquifier's fin-shaped wings not only give it the ability to whirl quickly through water, but also help it soar with great acceleration and speed. Once you get closer to this Captain of the ocean make sure to spot the small fin lining its neck. A subtle feature, but one that gives the Sliquifier a striking look while flying among its fellow winged companions.
And although the Sliquifier is a slow shooter, it is able to use its powerful blasts even more of a threat. While the acid emitted from the Sliquifier makes it a danger to any prey, its alarming speed is what makes it truly more deadly.