Alpha bewilderbeast

Alpha Bewilderbeasts are incredibly massive, spiky dragons with a pair of gigantic, tusk-like horns protruding from the sides of their heads and huge multiple wings. The front side of their bodies is covered with burr-like spikes, along with two lines of spikes along the eyelids, giving an impression of eyebrows. Protrusions from the back of their heads form mane-like frills. Unlike Red Deaths, alpha Bewilderbeasts are unable to fly for not having big enough wings for flight, mostly due to their colossal body sizes, and they likely use their wings to assist them in swimming, similar to penguins. This makes one of the few weaknesses that make this species vulnerable.
Proportions of upper and lower jaws are unlike those of usual reptiles, having a fish-like mouth with many small teeth. Their lips are similar to those of mammals like humans to enable them 'blow' actions. Interestingly, no nostrils are visible on their faces. Their hard, "coral-like amphibian skin" covers their whole bodies and the scales provide surprisingly robust defenses to the dragons. In total, this species has many unique characteristics, making it a very mammal-like dragon. They come in colors such as ice white, muddy gray, and dark purple.
Being Class 10 Leviathans, Bewilderbeasts are the largest and highest-ranked Alpha Class dragons. Though it is unknown how a Class 1 Leviathan differs from a Class 10. Unlike their tidal class brethren this type of dragon doesn't have a rideable version of itself they're only born as a leviathan, they don't fly but are quick swimmers they rule over their own dragon fleet called primal dragons.