Light fury

The Light Fury is part of the strike class and can move as fast as Toothless and shares his ability to blend into the sky — even during daylight hours.
With her white coloration, the Light Fury hides seamlessly in clouds, sea fog, and distant horizons. Although skittish and skeptical, the Light Fury also shares Toothless' deep sense of empathy and will always wield her plasma blast to defend any in need.
Temporarily transforms each scale into a reflective surface that mirrors the Light Fury's surroundings, essentially rendering her invisible. Light Furies greatly resemble Night Furies, but they are sleeker and less heavy with lighter coloring and glimmering textures that include white, blue, and pink. They possess a long, single spine running down the center of their back and light blue eyes. They also have two pairs of ear-like appendages on the top of their heads and a pink-colored nose. They also have some very light blue on their underbelly/chest area and feet. They are also somewhat smaller than Night Furies.

Because it is not the same species as the Night Fury, there are some notable differences. Toothless, the only known Night Fury, has very large scales covering his appendages, legs, and snout. The Light Fury does not show these traits. Also, the Night Fury has ridges going along the middle of its head, whereas the Light Fury does not. On the sides of its head, the Light Fury has two fewer appendages (or "nubs") than the Night Fury that are shorter and rounder, and the head of the Night Fury is slightly longer. The mouth of the Light Fury is shorter, and it doesn't stretch as far across its face as the mouth of the Night Fury. This last trait, however, might just have to do with the personal traits of Toothless and his mate, and it may not have anything to do with the species.

The wings of the Light Furies are slightly shorter than those of the Night Furies, and they possess no sharp tips at their ends. They are glittery white in coloration and have stripes of glittery light pink, purple and pale blue running down their wings- which are, in contrast to a Night Fury's bat-like wings- rounded in an almost butterfly-like fashion.

The tail flukes of the Light Furies are triangular and slightly resembles a heart, white in color, as well as shorter than those of the Night Furies. They have two smaller triangular flukes just above the main ones, these are hard to notice.