Slinkwing

Slinkwings are part of the fear class, these dragons rely on stealth and subterfuge to feed, rather than expending energy outright hunting. As such, they eat what they can get and have a variable diet. They are known to eat human produce such as pumpkins, other Dragon Eggs, and even insects if necessary.

Though the legend of the 'Phantom Fang' appears to be based on a single Slinkwing individual, they appear to form small groups or packs of mixed gender, with a single alpha or group leader.

Since Slinkwings need to refill their goo on occasion with gloopberries it's likely that they live on or nest around areas that have gloopberry fields and protect them ferocity as according to Snoop the location was suppose to be a secret. Baby Slinkwings are like adults but smaller, with tiny horns and shorter necks.

Adult Slinkwings are quadrupedal dragons colored in a single shade of grey The grey shade can vary from dark to light. Some individuals may have green and purple iridescence on their scales. They have a single row of uniform spines running from the top of the neck to the end of the tail. Additionally they have two Cattle-like horns on their heads, but only on the males. Slinkwings also have vivid red eyes and short tendrils on their chins.