Deathly galeslash

Elegant, determined, and lethal, the Deathly Galeslash inherited the best flying traits from its parent Dragons: the Deadly Nadder and the Stormcutter. Although difficult to train initially, a bond with this breed is a lifetime union. They are deeply loyal, highly protective, and immensely intelligent. Second only to the Night Fury, the Galeslash is a part of the hybrid class and is a natural leader and powerful warrior. Their intelligence means they use lethal force only as a last resort, and are keen to rely on clever tricks, traps, and intimidation above all else. Not many Vikings are up to the task of standing down this powerful ally to Berk.
Like the Nadder, Galeslashes have an adoration for chicken (much to Tuffnut's dislike), are somewhat vain, and fly like the wind itself. Yet they tend to be more serious and calculated, much like the Stormcutter, and as such are recommended to older or more mature trainers. The Deathly Galeslash's overall build resembles the Deadly Nadder, with light Stormcutter influence. They have two pairs of wings and three whiskers on each side of their heads, as well as a three-finned tail. As a hybrid, this dragon's scales are a mix between its parental species.