Thunderbottom

The body of a Thunderbottom is similar to that of the Thunderdrum parent, but sporting the heavy build of a Gronckle. The tail ends in a heavy bludgeon, similar to that of a Gronckle. The Thunderbottom is a hybrid class dragon and has a large head with a wide mouth lined with teeth of both a Thunderdrum and a Gronckle. It has a small bumpy nasal horn and bulged eyes. The Thunderbottom has a pair of external ears and a long row of small narrow spines along its back and tail. The Thunderbottom has three protrusions on both sides of its head, like the Thunderdrum and several bumps on its body, similar to those of a Gronckle. Just like their Gronckle parent, Thunderbottoms can shoot balls of fire or even lava. They produce it by eating large amount of rocks and melting them inside theur stomachs. Thunderbottoms appear to be aggressive and territorial at first, but once one gets to know them better, one can discover their softer side. Thunderbottoms are a social species, that live in packs. They tend to look out for each other, especially their young. Thunderbottoms often fight among themselves for the purpose of entertainment, even as adults. This makes them accidentally knock down trees nearby, which signal other animals to their presence. In other to train a Thunderbottom, one must prove to the dragon that they mean no harm. Scratching its belly or giving it food are the easiest way to gain a Thunderbottom's trust. Once tamed, the Thunderbottom will remain loyal to its trainer and protect them at all costs.