Bubblegill

The Bubblegills are smart and swift tidel class dragons and have an unexplained immunity to the alpha crystals that come from the "King of Dragons", much like how baby dragons can resist the hypnotic glare of the alpha Bewilderbeast. According to Bubbley and Bobbley, this resistance made their species the perfect dragon to guard the crystals. Similar to a Foreverhorn, and according to Bubbley and Bobbley, Bubblegills have guarded the alpha crystals for a long time with the brothers just inheriting the job from their great grandfather. Bubblegills have two pairs of legs and one pair of wings. They have relatively few adornments on their bodies, but do have a crown of spaced-out hard knobs on their heads and a small line of nobs down their spines. Their skulls appear have a large cranium extending back behind their eyes, to which their necks attach. It is unclear if this skull space is related to the brain case, or some large muscle attachments or some feature of their breath ability. The wings of the Bubblegills are long and narrow, ending in a point, reminiscent of a lance-shaped leaf. Their tails end in a similarly-shaped fin.

Bubblegills come in a combination of two colors. Of the individuals seen, one is cyan and yellow, and the other rose and purple. Both have yellow highlights on their legs and parts of their wing membranes, as well as pale yellow underbellies.