Mimicore

Mimicore are quiet and gentle unknown class dragons that do not vocalize like other species of dragons do. They are completely mute so instead of calling, they use their wings to make gestures to convey their feelings. Given their appearance is similar to a Deadly Nadder, so their strength could be similar but its still unknown however they can carry a huge nest with ease.

Because Mimicores do not vocalize like other dragons, it may leave them vulnerable when it comes to defending themselves since they don't appear to have any natural weaponry except for their fire breath.

Due to their eggs being so delicate, if not cared for carefully, the hatchlings could be in danger or destroyed suggesting that Mimicores are an endangered species.
Behavior and Personality

Mimicores seem to be gentle and friendly but due to them being mute and using sign language, they can have a hard time being understood by other dragons or humans. And yet, they aren't thieves as the Mama Mimicore dragon knew that she couldn't steal a nest that belongs to someone else, so she tried to negotiate a trade for it. Unless they are close to laying their eggs and don't have time to make a nest or if it's destroyed then they will find the nearest nests in a hurry.