Flyhopper

Flyhoppers are very small unknown class dragons that lack wings. They have four legs: the front legs have four claws each, while the hind legs have three claws each. Flyhoppers have two flexible appendages on their head that resemble leaves in terms of appearance. Flyhoppers have a thick tail which ends with a shovel-like structure, that is used by the dragons to grab and carry various objects. Flyhoppers have a flat structure at the end of their tails that they can use in a similar manner as a shovel or a spoon. They can use it to grab and carry different things, such as food or even their eggs. They can also use it for throwing objects with great accuracy, that can hurt other animals.

Forced to live in trees in order to escape predators, Flyhoppers have become skilled climbers.

While Flyhoppers lack wings, and therefore the ability to fly, they are extremely fast and agile. They can climb trees in mere seconds, even while they are holding something with their tails.

Despite their small size, Flyhoppers can carry objects that are twice their body weight, such as when three dragons stood on each other's backs and the bottom Flyhopper had no problem walking.
Weaknesses

Being small and flightless, Flyhoppers are vulnerable to medium sized-predators such as wolves and bigger dragons.

Flyhoppers are very trusting, especially towards their leader. They follow their leader blindly and have complete faith that they will protect them.
Behavior and Personality

Flyhoppers are social dragons who live in large colonies. Each member of the colony helps take care of eggs and gathers food for everyone. While Flyhopper colonies don't have a hierarchy, the dragons tend to follow a leader, regardless of the species. Flyhoppers get amused very quickly and tend to laugh off every situation they consider to be funny. Since they can't fly to cover long distances Flyhoppers ride on other creatures.