01. 𝗉𝗂𝗅𝗈𝗍

❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎. 。˚
DEAREST DARLING •
CHAPTER ONE — pilot 

 。˚ • DEAREST DARLING •CHAPTER ONE — pilot 

───────────────

Emptiness filled her heart and dried up tears upon her cheeks. Losing someone feels catastrophic, a part of you stripped from yourself.

Evangelina, she'd experienced grief at a young age, losing both of her parents. Adjusting to a new home, and new surroundings, without any guidance.

This tale seems sorrowful, two parents both well and alive, you'd think they'd live wonderful lives. But a curse was placed upon their child, a curse binding her with the dark past they'd created.

Now, alone and frightened, in the darkest hour of her life. She'd figure out the mysteries of her parent's death, a key to the supernatural.

So, my dearest darling, Evangelina,

Here's her story, the story of a girl cursed with enemies, sorrow, and mystery, but ever so slightly finding happiness, in the most misunderstood of people.

Through her times, she remains positive throughout, that's her gift to herself and other people. Managing to witness the good in people, through her positive attitude.

A beautiful soul, born into such a dangerous world. Forever she'll be a bright spirit, carry that love my darling, as I do for you.

─────────────────────

"Toast I can make toast," Jenna told, her fingers lightly tapping upon the fridge, "it's all about the coffee, aunt Jenna," Elena frowned, pouring it into the mug

Evangelina strolled into the sunny kitchen, as Jeremy quickly moved past her. "Is there coffee?" Jeremy inquired.

"First day of school, and I am unprepared," Jenna stressed, as she glanced at Evangelina, "morning, Eve," Jenna greeted.