053. 𝖼𝗎𝗋𝗌𝖾𝖽

ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎. 。˚
DEAREST DARLING •
CHAPTER FIFTHY-THREE —
Cursed

 。˚ • DEAREST DARLING •CHAPTER FIFTHY-THREE —Cursed

───────────────

Genevieve gathered the Harvest girls in a dimly lit room, her eyes burning with a fervor that matched the flames dancing within her. Her words dripped with ambition as she addressed the young witches before her.

"We need to celebrate our powers," Genevieve proclaimed, her voice filled with conviction. "It's time for us to take our rightful place and rule this city. People need to acknowledge the immense strength and potential that resides within us."

The Harvest girls exchanged glances, a mix of awe and apprehension reflected in their eyes. They had grown up hearing tales of the power wielded by their ancestors, and now Genevieve was presenting them with an opportunity to claim their own destinies.

"But how?" one of the girls asked, her voice filled with curiosity.

A mischievous smile played on Genevieve's lips as she revealed her plan. "We will make a deal with Klaus Mikaelson," she explained. "We offer him a mutually beneficial arrangement. We will refrain from causing any harm to his vampire family, as long as he ensures that the witches are given the recognition and celebration we deserve."

The room buzzed with a mix of excitement and trepidation. The idea of aligning with the powerful Mikaelson family was both enticing and daunting. They knew Klaus's reputation as a formidable and cunning vampire, but they also understood the potential advantages that an alliance with him could bring.

Genevieve continued, her voice filled with conviction. "This party will be our declaration of power. It will be a night when the witches of New Orleans come together, displaying their talents and reminding the world of who we are. With Klaus's protection, we can assert ourselves without fear and demand the respect we deserve."

The Harvest girls exchanged glances once more, their determination growing stronger with each passing moment.

─────────────────────

"Absolutely not," Klaus says to Marcel.

"This party is for Davina," Marcel began, his voice tinged with a mix of conviction and concern. "She's worked so hard, especially after the Harvest ritual. It's a chance for her to finally be accepted among her own kind. And, Klaus, it can help us ensure that the war between the witches and the vampires remains dormant, at least for now."

Klaus leaned back in his seat, his gaze fixed on Marcel. He knew the risks involved in dealing with the witches, their motivations often cloaked in mystery. The idea of placing trust in them gave him pause, but he understood the significance of Davina's journey and the potential benefits this alliance could bring.