056. 𝗋𝖾𝗏𝖾𝖺𝗅𝖾𝖽

ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎. 。˚
DEAREST DARLING •
CHAPTER FIFTHY-SIX
Revealed

 。˚ • DEAREST DARLING •CHAPTER FIFTHY-SIX —Revealed

──────

The morning light filtered through the curtains, casting a gentle glow upon the room where Evangelina cradled Leora in her arms. As she pressed a soft kiss to her daughter's forehead, a smile graced her lips, radiant with love and adoration.

In that tender moment, Klaus walked into the room, his presence bringing an extra warmth to the scene. His eyes locked onto the sight before him, his heart swelling with a mixture of pride and affection. "Rebekah was right," he remarked, his voice filled with gentle admiration. "She looks like her mother."

Evangelina's laughter danced through the room, a melodic sound that echoed with pure joy. "Thankfully," she replied, her eyes shining with mirth and playfulness. She watched as Klaus rolled his eyes in mock exasperation, the love between them palpable even in the simplest of moments.

"You're handsome too, you know," Evangelina teased, her smile widening as she spoke. She reveled in the shared banter that had become a familiar and cherished part of their dynamic.

Gently, Evangelina shifted Leora in her arms, allowing Klaus to draw nearer.

Evangelina spoke, her voice filled with purpose. "I'm going to head out for some baby supplies today," she stated, a hint of excitement lacing her words. She knew that creating a nurturing environment for Leora was a priority, and she was eager to provide for their growing family.

Klaus nodded in understanding, his eyes never leaving his daughter's precious face. "And I'll be here, taking care of our little princess," he reaffirmed, his tone filled with unwavering commitment.

As Evangelina gently handed Leora over to Klaus, their fingers touched, and a surge of love passed between them.

─────────────────────

Evangelina continued walking through the bustling streets of New Orleans, her mind preoccupied with thoughts of her daughter and the tasks ahead. Suddenly, her phone buzzed, alerting her to a text message from Kayla.

"Hii! You okay?" the message read, concern evident in Kayla's words. Evangelina paused for a moment, realizing she hadn't shared much with her friend about recent events or even the fact that she now had a child. There was so much to process, and she hadn't found the right time to reveal the truth.

"I'm good. How are you? 😁" Evangelina responded, opting for a cheerful tone as she navigated through the busy streets. She wanted to keep the conversation light, at least for now, as she focused on finding a baby shop to fulfill her needs for Leora.