018. 𝗄𝗅𝖺𝗎𝗌

ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎. 。˚
DEAREST DARLING •
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN   —
Klaus

 。˚ • DEAREST DARLING •CHAPTER EIGHTEEN   — Klaus

───────────────

Evangelina lay against the wall, drawing smiley faces into the dirt on the floor. Whistling quietly, as she awaited for the original to awaken.

"Elijah, wakey," Evangelina sighed, as she watched him.

A snapping sound arose, catching Evangelina's attention. Elijah started to breathe heavily, as Evangelina moved over.

"Hi, Elijah. Are you feeling okay?" Evangelina waved at him, tilting her head towards him.

"Maybe you're not okay," Evangelina frowned, as Elijah widened his eyes at her.

"Where am I?" Elijah asked, as stared at her.

"Ah! He lives, finally awake are we?" Evangelina moved a little closer, as Elijah's body twisted aggressively.

Jolting up, hitting the wall Evangelina quickly stood up. Elijah tried to breathe, standing up as his skin was grey. "I can't breathe," Elijah panted, as Evangelina noticed he wasn't invited in.

"Outside, you aren't invited in, silly," Evangelina rushed to him, as Elijah nodded.

Struggling, Elijah zoomed outside of the door. Evangelina ran after him, making it over to the opened door. Elijah stood up and tried to get into the house, but the invisible barrier kept him from entering.

"What-" Elijah raised his voice, Evangelina placed a finger over her mouth, shaking her head.

"They'll hear you," Evangelina whispered to Elijah, as he understood what she was saying.

"Can I trust you?" Evangelina spoke softly, Elijah nodded as Evangelina smiled.

"Yes, you didn't kill me, unlike your friends," Elijah clicked his tongue, Evangelina frowned, "I'm sorry about that, I pinkie promised I wouldn't hurt you,"

"I know, and you've lived up to it," Elijah half-heartily smiled at her.

"So are we still friends?" Evangelina asked him, waiting for him to respond.

"Of course, we are, Evie," Elijah spoke softly, Evangelina stepped outside the door, shutting it quietly.

────────────────────