041. 𝖺𝗐𝖺𝗄𝖾𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀

ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎. 。˚
DEAREST DARLING •
CHAPTER FOURTY-ONE —
Awakening

 。˚ • DEAREST DARLING •CHAPTER FOURTY-ONE —Awakening

───────────────

Gabriel was preparing to travel over to mystic falls, adjusting his clothes as Zayde knocked on the door. "Where are you going?" Zayde asked, confused as why Gabriel was getting ready.

Gabriel smirked at the mirror, "mystic falls, need to retrieve something," Gabriel said calmly, turning around to Zayde.

Zayde's eyes widened, Gabriel tilting his head as Zayde gulped.

"Does Evangelina ring a bell?" Gabriel smiled, Zayde widening his eyes at Gabriel.

Gabriel chuckled, "you played me for a fool, Zayde," Gabriel snickered.

"Thinking me, out of all people wouldn't know," Gabriel clenched his jaw.

"I..I can explain," Zayde pleaded, stepping back as Gabriel placed his hand out.

Dark magic forming as it wrapped itself around Zayde's neck, coughing as he choked him.

"I'm going to fix you, i thought it wouldn't resolve to this but.." Gabriel stepped closer and closer, his voice growing ever more colder.

"You need fixing,"

Two vampires ran into the room, taking Zayde as he tried to escape from Gabriel. Gabriel flicked his hand, making Zayde trip over instantly.

"You're going to be just like me," Gabriel smiled.

─────────────────────

Evangelina awoke with a start, her eyes taking a moment to adjust to the darkness. She was in a dank dungeon, cold and damp as if no sun had ever touched it.

Evangelina felt her head ache, placing her hand on it as she groaned. Evangelina stood up, quickly going over to the door as she tried to rattle it open.

"It won't open," Gabriel called out, turning on a single light as Evangelina stood back.

"I can see that," Evangelina replied back, standing in front of him as Gabriel made it in front of the door.

The air was filled with tension, both of them looking at each other. No words said, but Gabriel placing a plate of food onto the ground, passing it under the cell door.