09. 𝗋𝗈𝖺𝖽 𝗍𝗋𝗂𝗉

ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎. 。˚
DEAREST DARLING •
CHAPTER NINE — road trip

 。˚ • DEAREST DARLING •CHAPTER NINE — road trip

───────────────

Evangelina focused on the road, guiding her home, she just needed to clear her head after the days, window down as the cold wind rushed through her hair, humming along to the tunes playing on her radio.

She also liked to go on walks, she did love socialising and talking to other people but at times she wished to have her personal space, it was about ten at night, and Jenna had texted her about not staying out too late.

The night beforehand didn't go so well, Bonnie had been possessed by the old spirit, Emily Bennet.

Stopping Damon's plan of why he even stepped foot here again, to set free his old lover Katherine, but the tomb was filled with other vampires, old and dangerous who'd destroy mystic falls.

Honestly, all the supernatural creatures and everything was getting to her head, the amount of death she'd witnessed, more lies and secrets being held, was damaging her more and more.

Evangelina was making it through the country lanes, passing by on the way to mystic falls, she felt peaceful.

The silent air, faded with the quieter music rocking in the background, taking the mind of her entire life, the night was especially enchanting, The pale crescent moon shone like a spotlight in the night sky.

The sky's black tranquillity joined to the poetry of the stars. The ebony night clasps Evangelina tight until the dawn, The wind blew through the car with a powerful passion, greeting Evangelina's pale skin.

Evangelina enjoyed the moment, something she'd wish lasted for a lifetime.

Her eyes widened at the sight of somebody on the road, covered with a jacket, and a hood over his head to disguise themselves, standing plainly in the scene in front of her eyes.

Quickly, adrenaline pushed through her veins, causing the car to stop instantly, not enough to stop the impact of the person in front of her, managing to flip the car over.

Evangelina stayed silent, glass smashing into the car, Evangelina shielded her face with her bare hands, causing the sharp glass to Pierce through her skin.

The car smashed into the road, flipping over as Evangelina felt dizzy, hitting her head onto the seat harshly, as glass started to fall from the stop, Evangelina tried to move her head as she managed to turn it to the side.