012. 𝗆𝗂𝗌𝗌 𝗆𝗒𝗌𝗍𝗂𝖼 𝖿𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗌

ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎. 。˚
DEAREST DARLING •
CHAPTER TWELVE—
Miss Mystic Falls

 。˚ • DEAREST DARLING •CHAPTER TWELVE— Miss Mystic Falls

───────────────

Evangelina applied the last bit of her lip gloss, placed all of her makeup on her dresser, heading downstairs as she spotted Elena with a sad expression on her face.

Evangelina raised her eyebrow, jumping down the last step as Elena noticed her.

"Elena, what's wrong?" Evangelina worried, Elena folded her arms nervously.

"Last night, uh- I found out I was adopted," Elena struggled, Evangelina widened her eyes as she wrapped her arms around her sister.

"Oh my gosh, Did Jenna know?" Evangelina asked as Elena stayed silent, comforted within the arms of her sister.

"Yeah, I confronted her last night, apparently my mother was named Isabel," Elena tried to remember, gripping onto her sister as Evangelina stroked her hair.

"Are you two speaking? At all?" Evangelina wondered, Elena, shook her head, stating that she and Jenna weren't speaking at all.

"I'm so sorry, Elena, did Stefan know who the father was?" Evangelina pulled away, awaiting an answer as Elena took in a breath.

"No, only my mother," Elena said, seeming disappointed as she glanced around.

"There's something else- you should know," Elena looked into Evangelina's eyes, "The night the tomb opened, Bonnie's grandma passed away,"

Evangelina felt her throat dry, and her body stiffened, leaving her mouth open at the shock. "Bonnie, this must be terrible for her, oh god," Evangelina shook her head, feeling sadness travel through her body.

"She's been quiet, I've barely had any contact with her," Elena sighed, dragging through her straight hair.

Elena took her phone out of her pocket, noticing the time was near school opening hours.

"We better go, we'll see Bonnie at school," Elena nodded at Evangelina, taking her hand as both of them left the house.

─────────────────────

Evangelina and Elena both strolled into history, placing down books and pens as Evangelina sat down in her place, noticing Stefan joining the class shortly after.

"Okay," Alaric stated, shutting the door behind him.

"This week, we're gonna set aside our curriculum, for a lesson in local history as we approach founders day," Alaric explains, standing near the board with chalk.