035. 𝖻𝗋𝗈𝗄𝖾𝗇 𝖾𝗇𝖽𝗌

ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎. 。˚
DEAREST DARLING •
CHAPTER THIRTY-FIVE —
broken ends

 。˚ • DEAREST DARLING •CHAPTER THIRTY-FIVE —broken ends

───────────────

Kayla awoke from her small bed, rubbing her eyes as she yawned loudly. Throwing over her cover, her tiny steps opening up the doorway into the kitchen, noticing a banner hanging above the window.

"Happy birthday, Kiddo," Jax smiled at her, throwing some confetti over her as she laughed with a bright smile.

"Dad!" Kayla excited, being picked up by him as they stood in front of the cake.

"Make a wish, sweetie," Jax encouraged her, as Kayla giggled while she thought to herself.

Thinking hard about her wish, about what she wanted most. Blowing out the candles, Jax let her finger touch a bit of the frosting as she tasted it.

"Butter cream," Kayla tasted, giggling as Jax placed her down.

"Mummy always picked this for me, you remembered," Kayla smiled at her dad, Jax letting her down as he chuckled.

"I always do," Jax taps her nose, as he cut as slice as cake for her.

Kayla jumped up on her chair, Jax placing down a slice of cake as she smelt it. Plummeting her fork into it, chomping it and gulping.

Jax placed a finger on his forehead, "I believe I've forgotten something?" Jax questions, Kayla tilted her head in confused.

Jax placed his hand over the plant pot, picking up a small item.

"What's this?" Jax teased, Kayla raised her eyebrows as she took it out of his hand.

Opening it up, it was bracelet that had been bought by her mother and father. Kayla put it on her wrist, wrapping it around as Jax ruffled her hair.

"Thank you," Kayla thanked him, smiling at her dad as they both shared the cake.

──────────────────────

Evangelina stared as she awoke, resting in place as she awaited for herself to take on the day ahead. Sighing, her hair ran through her hair as she got up, yawning as she took her covers off her.

the sun is bright, and the sunlight is warm and not harsh. Evangelina sat down on the ledge, picking up a pillow onto her stomach, as she curled up into a ball.