033. 𝗉𝗋𝗈𝗍𝖾𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇

ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎. 。˚
DEAREST DARLING •
CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE—
Protection

 。˚ • DEAREST DARLING •CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE— Protection

───────────────

Evangelina awoke, panting as she jolted up from her bed. Placing a hand over her head, her mind racing from the night before. Her eyes tightly shut, as she removes the cover from her.

"Stop the car, Stefan!"

Echoed through her head, calming herself down as she opened up the blinds to her window.

Evangelina reached for her necklace, holding it in her hand as she looked out of the window. The bright sun shone, as the trees slightly danced around with the leaves.

Twirling the necklace in her hand, she noticed something different with it. Evangelina held it close to her hands, raising an eyebrow as she saw it had become less coloured.

More of a grey, it was always gold but now suddenly different. "What the?" Evangelina questioned, before hearing her phone ring.

Evangelina ran over, picking it up. "Hello, Bonnie," Evangelina answered, letting her hand let go of the necklace.

"Hi, Evangelina I need you to come over somewhere," Bonnie replied, Evangelina, became confused.

"Yeah sure, I'll be over just give me the address," Evangelina replied sweetly, hanging up the phone as she got ready.

──────────────────────

"I've been having these dreams for days now," Bonnie carried on, walking through the creepy underground ruin

"It's like the witches are sending me a message," Bonnie explained, showing her all of the coffins in the room.