06. 𝖺𝗇 𝗎𝗇𝖾𝗑𝗉𝖾𝖼𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝗈𝖼𝖼𝗎𝗋𝗋𝖾𝗇𝖼𝖾

ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎. 。˚
DEAREST DARLING •
CHAPTER SIX — an unexpected occurrence

 。˚ • DEAREST DARLING •CHAPTER SIX — an unexpected occurrence

───────────────

Evangelina sat on her bed, quietly, fiddling with her fingers, nerves creeping up into her body. Biting her lip constantly, memories flooding back into her mind, racing intensity.

Blood sprinted down her neck, red blood, immediately smudging her neck, as the man swallowed greedily every solitary feed, banging her head violently into the locker, resulting in a pigment of blood upon the locker.

"Evangelina," Ashley gasped, her hand reaching out for her, as she took her last breath, "run,"

Evangelina gasped at the words, her eyes blinking with soft tears. "Ashley," Evangelina cried to herself, terror entering her cracking voice, as pictures started to become alive.

"Evangelina?" Stefan called out, as he stood in front of her.

"Stefan," Evangelina cracked, wiping the tears from her pale skin.

"How did you," Evangelina questioned, as she noticed the widows had stayed wide open, "oh, the windows,"

"Stefan, I need you to explain everything, there's only so much I could figure out," Evangelina confronted softly, as Stefan steadily sat on the bed next to her.

"Anything, eve," Stefan calmly spoke,

"I see you never take off that ring, is that the way you walk in the sun?" Evangelina sniffled, shakily asking,

"Yes, it protects us from the sun," Stefan truthfully nodded,

"I tried to read up about mirrors, holy water, does that harm you?" Evangelina raised her eyebrow, holding back her nerves.

"And, you said you don't kill survivors, so it's possible to live off animal blood?" Evangelina turned to Stefan, as he agreed with her statement,

"But, my abilities don't work as well, not as well as Damon's," Stefan told her,

"Couldn't you have stopped him, from hurting Caroline?" Evangelina was saddened, by just the thought of her friend being bitten.

"I tried, Evangelina, it isn't okay what happened to her, but tampering more with Damon," Stefan trailed off,

"I know, I understand, Stefan, it's difficult to help sometimes even if the outcome is worst," Evangelina laid her head upon the pillow, sighing,