031. 𝖻𝖾𝖺𝗎𝗍𝗂𝖿𝗎𝗅 𝖿𝖺𝗋𝖾𝗐𝖾𝗅𝗅

ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎. 。˚
DEAREST DARLING •
CHAPTER THIRTY ONE—
beautiful farewell

 。˚ • DEAREST DARLING •CHAPTER THIRTY ONE— beautiful farewell

───────────────

Evangelina rested on the sofa, going through the tv channels. "Boring, boring," Evangelina scrolled through, sitting with a bag of Doritos.

"I'm assuming it's boring?" Klaus smiled walking through, giving Evangelina the fright of her life.

"God, you scared me," Evangelina huffed, laughing as Klaus sat down of the sofa.

"Cant sleep?" Evangelina let her head rest on her hand, looking a Klaus as he answered with a nod.

"Im presuming you too," Klaus chuckled.

"No way," Evangelina fakes being shocked, as both of them cleared their minds.

"I was just thinking, about my real parents," Evangelina shifted, folding her arms as Klaus turned off the Tv.

"I mean I can't remember them, just wondering how they raised me," Evangelina wondered, thinking to herself as she turned to Klaus.

"If you don't mind me asking, how were you're parents?" Evangelina questioned, Klaus sighing while getting comfortable.

"For starters, I hated my father." Klaus truthfully said, "he loathed me, because I wasn't his real son," Klaus says.

"Did you ever want to talk it out with him?" Evangelina proposed.

"I'm afraid the situation was much more complicated, Evangelina," Klaus tells her, but feeling comfortable enough to express the past with her.

"He use to see me as a symbol of weakness, he beat me until I couldn't stand. and when he found out I wasn't his son.." Klaus struggled with his words, "I ran, he was my only weakness," Klaus says.

"Klaus, I'm so sorry," Evangelina placed her hand upon his, his eyes looking down at it.

"Is he still living?" Evangelina curiously asked.

"No, he's asleep. He shall never be awakened, so that he cannot harm me or my siblings again," Klaus looks up at Evangelina, his hand still keeping on hers.

"Yeah, he sounds terrible," Evangelina tries to lighten the mood, "I'll give you the honour of a movie," Evangelina handed Klaus the remote.