015. 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗈𝗋𝗂𝗀𝗂𝗇𝖺𝗅𝗌

ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎. 。˚
DEAREST DARLING •
CHAPTER FIFTEEN   —
the originals

 。˚ • DEAREST DARLING •CHAPTER FIFTEEN   — the originals

───────────────

A man held the girl in his arms, stepping forward as he noticed her sister waking up. Gently placing her on the couch, caressing her hair slowly as Evangelina stayed shut-eyed.

Elena groaned, awakening from her slumber as panic set in. She was placed on a sofa, an old building surrounding her inside as she noticed her sister on the sofa.

Elena attempts to move her body, as she heard a creak next to Evangelina. "Please, don't hurt my sister," Elena begged, as the man tilted his head slightly.

"I-I won't," the man said, as she opened his mouth, showing his sharp fangs appearing.

"No, don't!" Elena shouted, trying to move over to them, suddenly, another vampire entered the room.

"Trevor! Control yourself!" The woman warned, a British accent lingering off her tone.

Trevor stopped at the moment, "buzz-kill," Trevor mumbled.

Evangelina flickered her eyes, opening them slightly. "Evangelina?" Elena spoke softly,

Evangelina widened her eyes, flinching as she shuffled towards the end of the sofa. "Elena?" Evangelina stuttered, her eyes frantically travelling around the room.

"It's okay," Elena slowly moved over to the sofa. "Everything's okay," Evangelina sighed as Elena wrapped her arms around her sister.

"What do you want with us?" Elena confronted the woman.

The vampire smiled at her, "my god, you look just like her,"

"But I'm not, please you've been mistaken-"

"Be quiet," the woman yelled.

"But I'm not Katherine. My name is Elena Gilbert and this is my sister Evangelina. You don't have to do this," Elena begged her, taking her arms away from her sister, and standing up.

"I know who you are, I said be quiet," she snapped.

Evangelina watched them both, noticing the vampire's rage rising. "Elena, I wouldn't-" Evangelina whispered to her sister,

"What do you want-" Elena asked, suddenly, the vampire slapped her across the face, unconscious.

"I want you to be quiet," the vampire turned to Evangelina who remains quiet, Evangelina gulped as she moved over to her sister.