026. 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗉𝗅𝖺𝗒𝗀𝗋𝗈𝗎𝗇𝖽

ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎. 。˚
DEAREST DARLING •
CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX —
The Playground

 。˚ • DEAREST DARLING •CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX —The Playground

───────────────

Leonardo stayed in his room, his eyes glimpsed over the picture of Evangelina on his phone, holding it in his hand as he frowned. He missed her a lot, his heart dropping from the sadness without her presence.

He knew who had taken her, he wanted him gone.

Taking the girl he cherished, it made him annoyed. He mixed emotions, gritting his teeth at even the thought of it.

He had waited weeks for her to return, even the sound of her voice haunted him.

He would play over her voice messages, just to know she was still around in this world.

But another part battled with him, one that always stuck with him. His eyes frantically trying to keep himself together, composing those emotions.

He waited for the girl he wanted, but didn't want to admit it was love.

He knew she felt something too, Leonardo touching his lips softly as he remembered the night they shared their first kiss.

The distress comes from anxiety and the need to feel loved, nurtured and protected as Leonardo desired to love, nurture and defend those he loved.

His phone started to ring, his hand shaking as he glanced at the name. Taking in a breath, he placed it next to his ear as he answered.

──────────────────────

Evangelina finished getting dressed, packing all of her makeup back into the bag she'd brought with her

Evangelina finished getting dressed, packing all of her makeup back into the bag she'd brought with her. A knock arises from the door, revealing Stefan awaiting her.