021. 𝖽𝖾𝖺𝗅 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖽𝖾𝗏𝗂𝗅

ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎. 。˚
DEAREST DARLING •
CHAPTER TWENTY —
a deal with the devil

 。˚ • DEAREST DARLING •CHAPTER TWENTY   — a deal with the devil

───────────────

Evangelina awoke, fear entering her mind as she felt the stinging upon her neck. Placing her hand against it, lifting her body. She was in her bedroom, a blanket laid over her as her door stayed widely open.

As she tried to get up, she felt her mind pound in agony. almost as she panted, closing her eyes as she felt her body shiver.

Evangelina stood up, opening her eyes as she tried to step out of the door. Her eyes widened at the sight of her surroundings suddenly turning blinding white, she'd shielded her eyes using her arms.

"Ah-" Evangelina struggles, closing her eyes as she turns her head away

Her eyes blink, removing her shield as the world felt a shift. "What's happening?" Evangelina whispered to herself, noticing nobody was in the house.

Objects started to glow around her, as Evangelina stepped downstairs of the Gilbert house. Her footsteps made the only sound, as she opened the back door.

"No," Evangelina gasped, as the grass seemed dead. No colour among it, as the world remained with no souls.

Evangelina looked around, the world feeling cold, wrapping her arms around herself to keep warm. "Is this the future?" Evangelina realised to herself,

Evangelina fell to her knees, "please, take me back," Evangelina panted as she felt stuck, everything was on its last breath and Evangelina couldn't feel the earth.

Her spirit was no longer with it.

Evangelina placed her hands over her eyes, "take me back," Evangelina begged, suddenly, she felt a pulse in her chest, almost hitting her as she removed her hands.

A symbol reflected in her eye, one of a white rose to glow in it. Taking over as she took another breath.

Falling to the ground, as she came back into reality. It was night, late at night by this time. The grass was once again green, as the sky remained warm in darkness.

Standing up, Evangelina rubbed her eyes. "Elena?" Evangelina concerned ran up to her bedroom.

Opening it, Elena stayed asleep in her bed. Evangelina smiled at her sister, she was okay and that's all that she had prayed.