04. 𝖽𝖺𝗇𝗀𝖾𝗋𝗈𝗎𝗌 𝗂𝗅𝗅𝗎𝗌𝗂𝗈𝗇

ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎. 。˚
DEAREST DARLING •
CHAPTER 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑dangerous illusion

 。˚ • DEAREST DARLING •CHAPTER 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 — dangerous illusion

───────────────

The air was creepily still, and silence remained in the Gilbert household. Causing Evangelina to awaken, her breathing panting, her forehead sweating, putting the quilt over her body.

Carefully stepping downstairs, Evangelina turned towards the living room, the sound of the local news Chanel broadcasting.

"This is Logan fell coming from you live at mystic falls." Logan introduced himself, sadly discussing in front of the camera.

Evangelina narrowed her eyebrows, noticing nobody else was inside the house as she placed her finger upon the light switch turning it on and off,

All that remained was darkness, swallowing the light of the room into its deep clutches.

"Breaking news of another deadly animal attack," Logan clarified, prompting Evangelina to instantly gaze at the television.

"Local high school student, Evangelina Gilbert," Logan announces, as Evangelina shocks in terror, her hand clasping over her mouth.

"You know what's coming next," A familiar voice arises, echoing throughout the living space.

Evangelina sprinted towards the door, opening it up frantically as the hooded man stood in front of her. Evangelina screamed in horror, shutting it, locking it up.

A hand yanked Evangelina's neck, biting into her, sinking their teeth into her bloodstream, draining the life out of her, quickly and harshly.

Evangelina coughed, blood splattered all over her, as her eyes met with another man, and his name was Damon Salvatore.

─────────────────────

A gasp for air, that's all she craved. Frantically wakening, her body speedily hoisting as she positions her hand on her chest.

Evangelina panicked, the memories of the evening haunting her, the howls of that poor girl, it was too much.

But Evangelina was distinct of two things, aspects that would affect her life forever.

Number one, Supernatural creatures existed, they'd been concealing away from the history books, as Evangelina saw fangs plunge themselves into someone's neck.