The best kept secret. (pt. 2)

I stared at the uhaul in the driveway full of Georges things, Sapnap and him would be here soon. George would finally be in his new home. It had been almost 48 hours with minimal contact to Dream. I've tried reaching out, begging for him to come home, to let me explain. All with no response. This secret has completely ruined my relationship and for the first time in my whole life, I didn't know how to fix it.

So I did the one thing I knew would work, after moving my car into the garage I grabbed my phone.

Y/n
My things are out.
-read 9:17 am

With that I sat at the kitchen table and waited, waited for my boyfriend to come home. Anxiousness overtook me as my leg bounced under the table.

Twenty minutes went by as I heard the familiar sound of a car pulling into the driveway. A car door slam, footsteps approaching the front door. At this point I felt like I was going to throw up. As the door swayed open our eyes locked together.

"Why are you still here?" He asked, his eyes red as if he had been non stop crying. I'm sure mine looked identical.

"My things aren't gone. My car is in the garage-" I began to say, he twisted around to leave the house but I reached for his arm, grabbing it in an almost desperate way. "Please just stop. Let me talk." Dream froze, turning towards me and dropping his duffel bag onto the kitchen floor.

"You have five minutes."

"For the past two weeks Sapnap and I have been planning something huge for your birthday. Something that I really couldn't tell you until the time was right." I spoke, for some reason I was nervous to tell him. What if I told him and he didn't forgive me? What if he was mad that I just didn't tell him? He gave me a 'go on' look so I continued.

"Georges visa got approved fifteen days ago. Sapnap is currently on his way home...with George. I'm sorry that this secret has caused so much fighting." I looked down, only for his hand to lift my chin to look at him again.

"Are you serious?" His face softened, a small smile creeping onto his lips. I nodded my head yes, still scared. "Y/n...I am so sorry for yelling at you and accusing you of cheating on me." He pulled me into a hug, squeezing the life out of me as he picked me up off the ground. I wrapped my body around him, crying happy tears as I pulled away to look at him. He quickly began placing kisses all over my cheeks.

"I am so sorry." He said again, I smiled through my happy tears. "Please tell me you didn't actually move any of your stuff out? I saw the uhaul..."

"Of course not ya goof, it's full of Georges things." I giggled and wiped the tears away as I hugged him again, my head falling into the crook of his neck.

At the sound of two car doors slamming we jerked our heads to look. There stood Sapnap and Dreams best friend, quite literally his platonic soulmate. I pushed myself out of his grasp as he ran to George, engulfing him in a hug.

"You're here!" Dream yelled. The secret was finally out. I swear I saw a happy tear rolling down Georges cheek but he would never admit it. Love filled my heart as I watched the three men pile into the house, talking amongst themselves. Memories flowing out of their mouth as they recited them from the past.

I sat at the kitchen table, watching them all smile and laugh, happiness washing over me that the fighting with Dream was finally over.

"Y/n, come here!" My lips formed a smile at Clays words, beckoning me into the living room as he patted a hand in his lap, signaling for me to sit. I was pulled down into his chest with his arms wrapped around me.

"Thank you, so much. This is the best birthday present ever other than already having you." He whispered to me.

"I'm sorry for being so secretive." I said.

"Don't be, I get it now. I'm sorry for not trusting you." With a finger under my chin he lifted my lips to his, giving me a soft kiss.

"Finally all this fighting can be over! George is here!!" Sapnap yelled, jumping around the living room doing a little dance with his words.

"I love you." I told him, gripping onto his arms as he held me.

"I love you too, forever."

________

AHHHH

why do I actually like this idea so much? Idk where it came from, I wanted another fighting chapter but am obsessed with fluff cause I hate crying and being sad so I made this! Enjoy!