You're an idiot.

The rain hit the windshield so loudly we almost had to scream at each other, to be fair we were already shouting.

"I don't get why you're so upset! It's like every little thing I do makes you jealous!" My throat was becoming scratchy from the lack of water and the over use of my voice. I've never shouted at Dream, never even raised my voice a bit. But here we are, pitch black as a tropical storm rolled in, driving home from a get together with some friends.

"I'm not even going to try and explain it to you! It's pointless!" His hands white knuckled the steering wheel. I shoved myself as close to the door as I could get, not even wanting to be around him right now. He's my best friend but right now I could smack him.

"Why!? Why is explaining something to your best friend pointless!?" I gave him a cold glare as I pulled my seatbelt off, the car pulled into the driveway and halted to a stop.

"Because you're an idiot, that's why!" Tears instantly formed in my eyes as I shoved myself out of the car and into the down pouring rain, not caring about how drenched I would get.

"Screw you!" I screamed as thunder cracked in the distance, pellets of rain hitting my face. The car shut off as he chased behind me, grabbing my wrist to stop me.

"I didn't mean it like that.." His voice softened, looking down at me with a look in his eyes I've never noticed before. Love. Lust. Affection. Adoration.

"Well you're the one who said it." I argued.

"Y/n L/n you are an idiot! You're an idiot because I'm in love with you and I've done everything to get you to notice." His hair was falling into his face while water droplets dripped from his nose and lips.

"W-what?" I asked, his grasp on my wrist switched to hold my hand, letting our arms relax into the touch of one another.

"I'm in love with you. You're the person I want in my arms every night. The person I want to cuddle with when the weather is like this and we have nothing better to do but sit and talk. I want to be able to hold you and kiss you whenever I want, I want you to complain to be about all your horrible days." His touch was hesitant as his thumb slowly glided across my jaw to hold my face in his hand.

"I get angry because I get jealous, your energy pulls every guy in no matter where we are. The way all your clothes hug your body in the most perfect way." With every word he spoke our lips got closer. Inch by inch until his breath hit my top lip.

"And right now all I want to do is kiss you in a way you've never been kissed before."

"So do it."

With his hand on my cheek he leaned in and roughly attached his lips to mine, tapping my thigh to signal me to jump. As I did he caught me and I wrapped my legs around him, letting his hands caress my body and tangle my hair. He fought with the door behind us before it finally opened, he kicked his shoes off and slammed the door shut.

I disconnected our lips and smiled at him, I don't think I've ever seen Dream with such a big smile on his face. After jumping out of his arms I took my shoes off and grabbed his hand again, leading him behind me.

"Where are we going?" He asked.

"Just follow." I lead him to the bathroom but didn't turn the large light on, I flicked on the smaller light so it would be dim. Setting the mood a bit. After turning on the shower I adjusted the temperature and began taking my shirt off.

"W-we don't have to." Dream stuttered, his nerves getting the best of him. I giggled and smacked his arm gently.

"Not like that, we're both gross from the rain." I said, letting my shorts slip off my legs being left in my under garments. "I wash your hair you wash mine?" I asked with a smile on my face.

"I will wash your hair every day for the rest of our lives, Y/n." He smiled at me, pulling me in for a quick kiss before I removed the rest of my clothing and jumped in the shower, waiting for him.

The water hugged my body as I closed my eyes and leaned my head back, enjoying how relaxed I felt. Suddenly I felt a pair of arms wrap around me, Dreams head snuggling into the crook of my neck.

"You're so beautiful." He whispered, peppering my neck with kisses.

"And you're an idiot. My idiot."