Urgent.

Dream was streaming minecraft championship when it happened, his phone buzzing on his desk to his left but he was too consumed in sands of time to check it.

*buzz buzz*

"Dude your phone is blowing up." His best friend and roommate stated through the mic.

"I don't know why, it's not Y/n so I've been letting it go to voicemail." Dream replied, adding more sand to the timer, "Timer is full, I have eleven sand."

*buzz buzz*

Another call, the same unknown number.

"Are you sure it's not Y/n on someone else's phone? It seems important." Bad said to him. Suddenly Dream had gotten a strange gut feeling, after three missed called from the number his mind began to wonder. "Let me take over sand keeper, answer it quick." With that Bad made his way to the middle as Dream stood afk, grabbing his phone and answering it before he could miss it again.

"Hello?" The guys and the stream could hear the whole conversation, forgetting to mute himself.

"Hello, is this Clay L/N?" A male voice asked, Dream had never heard it before.

"Yes this is." He stated, eyebrows furrowing together in confusion.

"This call is in regards to Y/n L/n, you're listed as her emergency contact. She was in a car accident and was taken into emergency surgery about fifteen minutes ago. You're needed at the hospital as soon as possible." Dreams eyes widened, words escaping him. Panic set into his chest as he stood up, phone still to ear, pacing around his room. "Sir?" The man asked.

"I'll be there." Hanging up the phone he ran out of the room. Sapnap joining him in the hallway.

"Bro, everything okay?" Sapnap was going back and forth between Dream and his pc monitor, not wanting to lose the game.

"Accident, Y/n, hospital!" Is all Dream could manage to say before slamming the front door shut behind him. Racing to the hospital as fast as he safely could he pulled into the lot, throwing the car into park and bolting inside.

"Where is she? Y/n L/n, I'm her fiancé Clay, where is she?" He begged as his hands tapped on the receptionist desk. The lady looked at him wide eyes before scanning through her files, checking on your status.

"She's still in surgery, she will be taken back to room 115, you can wait there." Giving Dream the okay he took the elevator to your room, pacing back and forth for two hours non stop before you returned.

As the doctors wheeled your bed into the room Dream couldn't help but seize at your appearance, his heart stopping. Obvious bruising, an IV in your left arm, oxygen tube, he could hardly recognize the love of his life even though she was right in front of him. His phone buzzed.

Sapnap
We won. Keep me updated, everything will be okay

Dream didn't respond, knowing that right now he could not form words. Eyes still locked on you, watching as your chest rose and fell.

"Surgery went better than expect, when she wakes up she's going to be incredibly sore. Don't ask her too many questions, keep things short and to the point. We'll be checking on her every half hour, when she wakes up hit this button." The doctor said, showing Dream exactly what to do when you were to wake up.

Hours had passed. Dream was falling in and out of sleep, his head resting next to your arm, still in your unconscious state.

Suddenly a choking sound could be heard, you were awake. Spamming the button as fast as he could Dream began shouting.

"She's awake! We need some help in here!"

Doctors and nurses rushed into the room, taking your oxygen tube out as you scanned the room with a panicked expression.

"Y/n, you were in an accident I'm going to need you to listen to my voice and try your best to calm down. Your fiancé is here." The nurse said, you tried your best, focusing on the females voice. "Fiancé?" You asked but your voice was hoarse and barely audible, she continued speaking, random topics spewing out of her mouth until she saw your heart beat slow to its normal pace.

"The weather today is absolutely beautiful, not too hot, no humidity..." The nurse said, your eyes locked on hers, she had gotten your attention. Flashlight shining in your eyes as the nurse finished checking you over.

About ten minutes later the nurses left to get your pain meds, constant groans of pain leaving your body.

"Hey baby..how are you feeling?" Dream asked, handing you a cup with water in it, his worry leaving him now that you were awake.

"What?" You asked, major confusion rushing through you as you sipped some water through the straw. Everything hurt.

"How are you feeling?" He asked again.

"Sore...who are you?"
____________
Love. Love. Love this.
Might be incorporating this idea into the fic im currently writing, not sure. Hope you enjoy! <3