Accident Text.

Hey, haven't updated any of my oneshots in a bit!
____________

"No! Sapnap don't you dare!" I screamed as I chased him through the house, he had my phone and was threatening to out my crush on Dream TO Dream.

"Give me three good reasons or I'm hitting send!" He yelled, gaining some distance on me as he flew down the stairs, skipping steps. I, on the other hand, didn't risk skipping steps cause I knew with how uncoordinated I was I'd fall.

"One, it's my crush!" I argued, jumping on his back, he fell forward a bit but stabled his balance, not wanting either of us to fall. From his back my hand reached up, trying to grab my phone from his grasp. "Two, he doesn't like me like that." I added, pointer finger grazing my phone, still slightly out of reach.

"And three—" I grunted, using my opposite hand to push off his shoulder until I finally regained possession of my phone, "oh fuck.." In the mix of chasing each other around and practically trying to tackle Sapnap the message had sent.

Y/n
Hey, Dream, I know this is random but I was thinking we could go on a date tonight? Just me and you?

"Sapnap!" I scolded, getting off his back and smacking his arm, "The freaking text sent, what am I gonna do!?" I felt like crying, hiding in my room for the rest of my life, running away to Italy. Something, anything to get me out of this situation.

"Relax, Y/n, he likes you. Just wait and see what he says." How could he be calm in a time like this? This is a disaster, it's going to ruin every-

*ding*

"What did he say?" Sapnap asked in a know it all tone of voice, I unlocked my phone and read the message aloud.

Dream
I'm free tonight around 6? I was actually going to ask you on a date but have been too nervous to actually do it. Where do you wanna go?

"Told you!!" Sapnap pointed at me and began dancing around the kitchen as some type of victory for being right. "Yeah, yeah, shut up." A couple of seconds went by and my eyes widened, "Oh my god I'm going on a date with Dream! Like an actual date! Help me pick out an outfit!" I pulled his arm along with me to my room so we could rummage through my closet.

Dream was currently with family so I had a bit to figure out what I was going to wear, "Uh, Y/n?" Sapnap asked as I began looking through my clothes, "mhm?"

"Shouldn't you like, I don't know, text him back?"

"Oh shit! Probably should." I laughed and grabbed my phone.

Y/n
Surprise me, something nice? Need an excuse to look pretty

"Alrighty, what about this?" I asked, holding up a light blue dress that's been living in my closet for almost a year, same with all my other dresses. I've never been on a fancy date so my collection of dresses is becoming antiques.

"Eh, what about that one?" He asked, pointing to my closet at a black dress I've completely forgotten about. I pouted and put the blue one back, grabbing the black one and studying it. It was a shorter dress, falling at my mid-thigh, it was tight with thin straps.

"This could work." I smiled.

>>>>

"Hey, Y/n? You ready!?" Dream asked, I heard his bedroom door close and smiled at myself in the mirror. I felt pretty, hair curled, full face of makeup, finally getting to wear a nice dress to an occasion.

"Yeah!" I responded, exiting the bathroom and shutting off the light. When I joined him in the kitchen his jaw dropped, eyeing me up and down, "Something wrong?"

"No! No—you look amazing, that's all." My cheeks became warm as he reached for my hand and I gladly took it. He lead me to the car where he opened the door for me, joining in the drivers seat.

At dinner we ordered our favorites and I sipped on my wine, pinot grigio being one of my favorites.

"I'm really glad you texted me," Dream said, "I was going to ask you out eventually but figured the feelings were one sided."

"I do have to confess something—" He looked at me a bit worried, "I technically didn't send the text, Sapnap was teasing me about my crush on you and stole my phone, I tackled him in the kitchen and somehow the text got sent." He began laughing at me, probably imagining how ridiculous his best friend looked getting tackled to the floor by someone so much smaller than him.

"Well then, remind me to tell Sapnap thanks."

>>>>>

After dinner we were driving home when Dream made a wrong turn, looking over at him I gave him a strange look. "Just wait, you'll love it." He smirked and regained focus on the road. The sun was beginning to shine brighter as golden hour approached. About ten minutes later we reached his destination, a secluded lake surrounded by trees. A dock leading to the middle of the lake, fairy lights hung from the trees, along with a bonfire with some comfy chairs sat out.

"How did—"

"I texted Sapnap while we were at dinner and he set this whole thing up." With a huge grin on my face I exited the car, staring in awe at how beautiful it was. "Dream, this is absolutely beautiful."

"I know something even more beautiful." He said, coming up behind me and placing a hand gently on my back. Just then an idea popped into my head.

"Last one in the water donates a hundred tier one subs!" I shouted and began running towards the dock, quickly kicking my heels off before jumping off and letting myself be submerged by the water. I resurfaced and saw where Dream had jumped in, screaming when I felt his hands on my waist.

"I thought you were a lake monster." I joked, wrapping my arms around his neck, we floated to an area where his feet could touch and I felt him wrap my legs around his torso since I couldn't reach the sandy bottom.

"So," He sighed, a nervous look replacing his smile, "If I were to ask you to be my girlfriend what would you say?"

"I'd say yes."

"Y/n L/n, will you be my girlfriend?" He asked, cheeks turning a light shade of pink, his beautiful freckles dancing in the sunset.

"Yes." My hand cupped his face and I went for it, placing a soft kiss onto his lips, which were softer than I would've thought.

An hour had went by, we found a duffel bag under the chairs with a change of clothes that Sapnap was so gracious to leave for us. Now in sweatpants and sweatshirts we sat by the fire making s'mores. I was sat with my chair close to his, legs over the arm rests and in his lap.

"Accident or not, I'm glad you asked me out." Dream said, rubbing my legs with his hand as he roasted a marshmallow.

"This is the best first date ever. Thank you." I looked up at him and gave him a small smile, fixing some hair that had fallen in his face.

"There are many more firsts to come for us, pretty girl."

______________

I WANT THIS TYPE OF LOVE

OMFG

I'll never find love cause I'm obsessed with creating a false reality